Silver Ace

Hello it's me rg808guy and here is a new chapter. I know I said I wouldn't be updating so much of this book at the moment but so many people like it already.

For the book the first chapter got 100 views in about a little over a day, and my High School DxD: Chaos book has 304 views in 3 and a half weeks of it being published. Which makes me happy that people want more stories and updated from me.

With this the first chapter of Mikasa x reader might be out by tomorrow, maybe event very late tonight if I can do it. And for the title of the story/book o think I'm going to call it:

A. (Attack on Titan: The Beast)

or

B. (Attack on Titan: Juggernaut)

or

C. Tell me a ending to the title you think would work with the book.

You guys vote on the one you think should be the name. Just comment on the one you want to be the name.

Now enough rambling about that let's talk about this. We'll last chapter we left of with Cecilia totally switching her peronality towards you. But you don't understand why Shea doing it. Now you have a lot of explaining to so to Ichika, Houki, and Cecilia because of the match. So let's get in to it.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.

The match between Me and Cecilia has concluded and right now I'm confused because Cecilia is hugging me while digging her head in to my chest. I looked at her and said coughing first to get her attention.

*cough*

"Cecilia you know we're still in the arena right? And would you like to explain this to me"

Then she notices that I'm holding her bridle style while still in the arena her face went completely red. More red than before.

She then deactivated Blue Tears and ran off in to the locker room faster then I could say 'I'm confused'.

Well at least the locker room has 2 different parts so each gender has a section to them selves. And good for that because I don't know what I would do if it didn't have sections right now.

I walked to the locker room and went in to the boys section of the room. I got changed out of my light grey 2 piece suit and back in to my school uniform. When I was done changing I saw Ichika and Houki standing in the hallway out side of the doors to the locker room.

"Dude that was amazing, you battled like you have been able to operate an IS for years" Ichika say to me while giving me a high five.

"You were amazing out there (Y/n)" Houki said holding her hands together swaying side to side a little.

"Thanks Houki. So do you guys want to go hang out" I said to them. But before they could respond the locker door behind me opened and it was Cecilia.

"do you mind explaining how your so fluent and well trained at using your IS even though you were just found out you can operate a IS not even 2 months ago, Darling" Cecilia said cutesy but still serious

"Ok I'll tell you Cecilia since I was going to tell Ichika and Houki while we were hanging out later and you probably deserve to know. But what's with the 'Darling' you were calling me a commoner before the match" I said to her.