Bonding

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was basically a pure lemon chapter with Rin.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's Monday morning, and my alarm just went off. I disarm my alarm and I feel movement under my blankets on top of me, I knew it couldn't of been Tatenashi since she left very early this morning. I lift up my blanket and I see Madoka laying under my blanket on top of me in her panties and a tank top.

"Madoka!, when did you get here?!" I shouted.

"I don't want to wake up yet big brother, 5 more minutes.." Madoka says pulling herself closer to me.

Her chest pressed against mine and I noticed that she didn't have a bra on. She intertwined her legs with mine and I could feel her crotch against my legs.

"Madoka! Your doing that on purpose!" I tell her.

She opens her eyes and she smirked a little. She moved up my body, making sure that I feel her breasts through her tank top and the feeling of her thighs. When we got face to face, Madoka continued to have the small smirk on her face before the lips she was using to smirk were touching mine. As I was in pure shock, Madoka slipped her tongue into my mouth. She wasn't trying to be rough or anything It I could feel that it was pure love coming from her. She pulled away from the kiss and a string of saliva connected us.

"I love you O-nii-Chan~" Madoka says in a seductive tone.

"I-I-I......" I couldn't mutter a single word. I'm speechless at Madoka's sudden actions.

Madoka places her index finger in my lips "You don't need to say a word (Y/n), just accept my love for you" She says.

I knew Madoka wasn't lying because her left index finger wasn't twitching since she was using it to shush me.

"(Y/n), let's have sex right here, right now~" Madoka says as she pulls her tank top off, revealing her breasts to me and I instantly covered my eyes.

"Madoka I need to get dressed!, your doing the opposite of what I need to do!" I tell her.

"Why do you have to be so mean (Y/n)?, Why can't you just accept my love for you?!" Madoka shouts like a child "Tatenashi!, it didn't work!"

"Tatenashi?"

I peak through my hands and I look passed Madoka to see Tatenashi with her fan in hand "Honey, why can't you just accept your sisters love?, nothings stronger than a bond between siblings"

"This is a bit too sudden" I state. I took my hand off my eyes as I saw that Madoka put her tank top back on.

"Maybe we shouldn't of went with the forward and direct approach?" Tatenashi thought with her fan touching her chin.

"So all of this was so that you could tell me that you loved me?" I questioned Madoka and she nodded with a slight blush on her face. I sat up then placed a kiss on her lips "Then I accept it" I say then smiled.

"Aww how cute" Tatenashi says.

"I need to get ready, so can you please go get ready as well Madoka?" I said.

"Fine" Madoka says then gets off of me "But we will continue some other time"

{Time Skip}

School had just started and Ms. Orimura was standing infront of the class at the podium. She had a serious look in her face which could be anything but good.