The Final Battle Pt. 3

(You heard it, the English VA for Bakugou supports KirishimaXBakugou and OchacoXBakugou(Those heathens) but not DekuXBakugou... bECAUSE VIOLENCE IS NOT A PRECURSOR TO ROMANCE I'M LOOKING AT YOU REYLO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!)

also

(Can we all agree this is something that 100% happens almost 12 times a week in this universe?)

TW:"Hey, is it a bad time to remind you Dad's still at large? they never caught him after that Night."

Danny:"I mean considering we may Die today... probably..."

Dabi-- er... Touya shoots flames at Endevour and Todoroki ranting about how "He's so hard done by" and "The past always comes back" and "Let the Past Die, Kill it if you have to"

but then he says something, something Danny kinda wished was false.

"Hawks Murdered Jin Bubaigawara."

Twice

he just kinda hoped Kira was lying about the number 2 hero murdering a guy

but guess he wasn't....

kinda sucks....

Danny didn't really know him, he tried to kill Todoroki once though

but then something else he says catches Danny by surprise

Hawk's Father was a Villain.... a serial Robber who killed 27 people along his career...

that's why his real name and background is hidden

not to protect any family he had

but to protect himself from the backlash of such a past

(This is turning out WAY better than I thought it would... now depending on how Hawks is treated after this arc Danny might have even more motivation to reveal his past by the time of MHA:21YL)

Dabi then Rants about how Hawks murdered Best Jeanist to solidify his place as a Double agent

so that isn't good either

but that doesn't sound like Hawks

from what Tokoyami's said Hawks can be a bit eccentric, a little self-Righteous, a bit of a Twink

TW:"You don't know what that means do you?"

Shibu used it to describe some guy at his Schoo-- oh it's gay slang isn't it....

TW:"YEP! you just called the Number 2 Hero a Sexy Boyish Boi."

I mean... you gotta admit though

TW:"Oh 100%"

Danny Sees movement from atop the Giant Boi

he squints as he looks closer

Danny:"Jesus on a Jetski... is that Himiko Toga?"

TW: