Za King VS Za World

at 6:54 you and Dillan meet up in a park

he looks much more clean, doesn't smell like Rat Sewers anymore.

Danny:"So... what now?"

Dillan:"I... Don't know..... I've never been trained before..."

Danny:"So... uh maybe we start with... sparring? bring out your King Crimson and I'll try to get a feel for it's power."

Dillan:"Well my power is to er--"

Danny:"Don't hand it to me, I need to figure it out on my own!"

Dillan:"O-Ok... uh... KING CRIMSON... uh... COME FORTH AND... uh.... fight?"

King Crimson:"It will be my Pleasure Dopey..."

the slender Figure rushes you as it prepares a chop

The World appears Readying a counter-strike to the chop.

The World:"You'll Pay for calling me a Holy Diver rip off!!"

King Crimson says nothing as the world around them distorts

as you Punch he's gone and in his place is you

you switch places as the double fades away

King Crimson:"What you have witnessed and laid your hands upon.... this is the end. so why don't i tell you...? was your own Future self! the "you" of a few seconds past.... saw your future self. This is the ability of I, King Crimson! I Eradicated Time and forced it to skip!"

The World:"NANI?!"

King Crimson:"I shall Not allow Anyone, No Matter who They may be, to threaten My Everlasting Climax. I will eradicate..... every last one of them..."

he throws a Chop downward toward you as The World blocks it.

King Crimson:"Impressive! You're fast enough to catch my attacks. but this is the end for you.... My Power will be that will Conquer this land."

the Crimson Creature disappears again as you feel a sharp pain in your leg

you fall over as King Crimson stands above you looking down

King Crimson:"Pathetico..."

Dillan:"Are You OK Danny?! I can bring him back if it's too much for you..."

Danny:"No, I can do this!"

The World:"OK, this works in anime! Get Mad Danny!"

Danny:"HOW!?"

The World:"Oh I got a good one! What Does Thinking outside the box mean? so your brain is in a box now? hehehe..."

Danny:"I'm not Bakugou, I don't get mad at stuff like that."

The World:"Oh... I'll need to tell you this then.... so uh... remember when I broke into Aizawa's Office and brought you Vodka and it got you drunk after one sip?"

Danny:"No I don't.... that's the point... I blacked out after one sip... you said I passed out so you carried me into my room..."

The World:"Yeah... I Lied.... if you passed out I would have disappeared too.... you see turns out you're very perceptive when you're Drunk and you managed to find Valentine's Multiversal Phone..."

Danny:"I don't think I like where this is going."

The World:"You called Zenkei.... you wanted to get back together, she was very professional about it, she knew you were Drunk and let you down easy."

Danny:"Please no..."

The World:"Afterwards... well, you took Momo's Keyboard from the Festival and.... Kaminari and Mineta filmed it.... don't worry I erased it from Kaminari's phone and I just took Mineta's"

he hands you the phone with the Video on....

ZENKEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!!!!

You begin Crying profusely like a bitch....

COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

ZENKEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!!!!

I'D CROSS A GODDAMN SEEEEEEEEEA!!!!!!!!!!

ZENKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!!!!!!!

I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT YOU TO BE.....

My Fish Wife.....

you turn off the video as the anger and embarrassment fills your body

Danny:"So... This is the power of Anger... I'm going to punt kick that Fruit-Flavored Football into Traffic...."

King Crimson:"You Talk Big Game for a Dead Guy!!!!"

the spirit appearing behind you readying another Chop

without hesitation The World backhands King Crimson as you take the attack like a man.

Dillan steps back in pain as the damage transfers to him

Danny:"Oh God, I'm so sorry I used more than 80% I'm so sorry!"

King Crimson:"Y-You were... taking it easy on me?"

The World:"Yeah you fishnet wearing Italian Gimp.... had my user let me I could have aimed for your torso!"

Danny:"So... are you going to listen to Dillan now?"

King Crimson:"Hmph... maybe, but only if I agree with what he wants me to do..."

Danny:"Well it's progress... OK DILLAN BRING EM BAC--"

suddenly your Phone goes off.

from the ringtone you know it's Kaminari

I mean he IS Bojack horseman... and you shouldn't act like you don't know....

Danny:"OK, I gotta take this, see you next Time Dillan."

Dillan:"Ok.... COME BACK KING CRIMSON!!!"

King Crimson:"alright Doppio..."

you pick it up, it's just him saying that Sero got his arm stuck in the cookie jar again and he's too scared to ask anyone else.

wow... It's a dark day when you have to be the responsible one....

well at least it's not like the League of Villains are amassing an army or anything.

and that "Kira" Chip Thief is probably gone.... you gave him Quite the beating, and you're pretty sure that if you see anyone with the scars you gave him you'll recognize him.

yeah everything is uphill now.....

Fudge, you just Jinxed it didn't you....