First Day

You walk up to the doors of UA and breath in your first breath of UA air.

Danny:"so this is it, my journey starts now, just a few more steps and i begin my UA-"

???:"hey! wait up for me!"

you turn to see the green-haired kid from the exam

Danny:"Oh, hi. is your back doing ok? I'm sorry i caught you so hard"

???: "yeah I'm doing good Recovery girl healed me up real good, i just wanted to say Thanks for saving me from the fall. after i woke up Everyone filled me in."

Danny:"I mean it was mostly that Girl i just caught you after she stopped the fall"

???:"well anyway my name is Izuku Midoriya, whats yours"

Danny:"nice to meet you Izuku, my name is Danny Brando"

You Shake hands with Izuku and you both walk into the building together

Danny:"So what class did you get into Izuku?"

Izuku:"oh, I'm in Class 1-A"

Danny:"oh cool, same"

Izuku:"That's so cool, by the way Danny, whats the deal with your Quirk"

Danny:"what do you mean?"

Izuku:"i mean, you look Quirkless even while using your Quirk you look like you're just standing around while all the robots are ripped in half by some invisible force."

Danny:"well you see, i can conjure up Two muscular arms that only i can see right above my shoulder, they are insanely strong and fast I'm still trying to figure it all out"

Izuku:"That's amazing! But what about that teleport you have, unlike most Teleport themed Quirks you don't have any signs of teleportation you just suddenly appear somewhere else like when you teleport to catch me"

Danny:"yeah.... "Teleport" well it's complicated you se-"

Izuku:"here we are class 1-A."

You and Izuku arrive at the doors of the classroom.

Izuku:"wow the doors huge!"

Danny:"yeah lets just go in"

You and Izuku enter the class room and you immediately recognize a few faces from the Practical Exam, you notice the angry blond kid arguing with a tall kid with glasses you saw at the practical exam he immediately comes rushing toward both of you, You get intimidated and Stop time to quickly run to the back of the class and sit in a desk, Izuku realizes you're gone.

Izuku:"H-He left me!"

you try not to bring to much attention to yourself and keep your head down, the tall kid starts talking to Izuku you don't listen to the conversation but they seem to be talking about the practical exam. You notice that Izuku turns around gets flustered you see that the girl from before is praising His Quirk.

you see a man squirm out of of a sleeping bag like a butterfly out of a cocoon, he introduces himself as the homeroom teacher of class 1-A, Shoto Aizawa.

He takes everyone in class outside for a Quirk Test every student will be given a ranking, last place will be expelled

everyone gets worried and scared. The tests start out with a 50-meter run, everyone gets ready to run, this is the test you were born for, you get ready to run ready to use the family technique, the NIGERUNDAYO! you get paired against the blond kid who's name you learned is Katsuki Bakugo, you both get ready, set, then you both run, you yell out "NIGERUNDAYO!!!!" but Bakugo's Quirk, Explosion allows him to rocket himself through the track, you see no other choice then to stop time for 1.5 seconds and quickly run past bakugo Time resumes just as you get to the finish line beating Bakugo by a mere 0.01 seconds