KONO POWA!!!

You regain your sences and you're in the middle of the arena standing next to the purple haired kid, on of the kids from 1-B, and Ojiro, the Tail kid from your class. You also feel Physically drained, as if you've just done a lot of running and even feel you might of stopped time within the last hour.

Danny:"Uh, what happened?"

Ojiro:"I-I don't know..."

1-B Kid:"All i remember is talking to that kid Shinso, and now I'm here" he points to the purple haired kid.

Shinso:"Thanks for the help."

Shinso walks away smugly

you look around to see all the kids looking exhausted, some of them have bandanas around their heads and necks, kinda like the ones  you're going to wear for the Cavalry Battle.

You see Izuku, Ochaco, The Tummy Demon Bird guy named Fumikage, and that weird Support class girl who seems to have a few screws loose.

you go over to Izuku ready to ask him about what happened.

Danny:"OI IZUKU!"

Izuku:"oh, uh, hi Danny"

Danny:"So i see your team is full but i was going to ask if maybe i could join your team for the cavalry battle"

Izuku looks at you in confusion.

Izuku:"Uh, Danny? the cavalry battle just finished up, your team got in third place"

Danny:"Wait, WHAT?!"

Izuku:"Yeah you were with Ojiro, Shinso, and Shoda, I asked if you wanted to join my team but you gave me a blank stare and walked away."

Danny:"What? no! i was going to ask if i could join your team, but Shinso asked me if i wanted to join his, i told him no.... and now I'm here"

You try to process the fact you got third place in an Event you don't even remember.

Izuku:"You were pretty good too i saw you guys combine your Quirk and Shoda's Quirk to create a double shock wave to get a few bands"

Izuku Walks away and you're just left trying to figure out what happened

Danny:"Ok so obviously this is part of that Shinso guy's Quirk, maybe its a sort of Memory erasure? no. if it was I wouldn't of been on his team, So maybe its a form of mind control."

You're interrupted by Midnight Calling out that there is going to be a noonday break.

During Lunch you try to think on what you're going to do, you feel you don't deserve to move on to the next Event, but This is your one chance to get noticed by a Hero Agency.

After thinking on it a while you decide to try to figure out what happened During your blackout, you ask around and manage to put together the story.

Apparently you used the world to grab peoples bands without them realizing. You also figured out a few people swear they saw peoples bands disappearing instantly when your team came near.

You spend the rest of the break thinking on what you're going to do, after talking to Ojiro and Shoda you find out they're both planing on dropping out, which makes you feel bad about the fact you're even considering staying in.

At the end of lunch everyone groups up and Midnight explains the next event is going to be a tournament.

Ojiro and Shoda declare their resignations, everyone looks to you to see if you're going to resign too.

Danny:"I Don't really feel i deserve to move on, but I want to prove my worth in the next Event"

You must become the number one Pro Hero by any means necessary, even if you must take a win you don't deserve.

you feel everyone's opinion of you lower due to this.

You go to see who you'll be fighting first, with your luck you'll probably have to fight that acid slug girl, then that tummy shadow bird dude then you might have to fight Bakugo then finally you'll have to fight Todoroki.

you look at the board and try to find your name, you see it.

DANNY BRANDO VS SHOTO TODOROKI

Danny:"well, Poop"

NEXT TIME OF MY HERO: THE WORLD