Raid The World Pt.5

you watch in horror as your father pulls his arm out of Gyro's Torso allowing his limp body to fall down the stairs.

you watch as Tusk wheels over to his friend.

Tusk:"C-Come on Gyro"

His eyes slowly filling with tears.

Tusk:"Come on Gyro, Get up. like you've done so many times."

it's pretty heart breaking to see this

Gyro grabs on to Tusks collar and puts his steel ball into his palm.

it radiates with spiral energy.

Gyro:"J-Jojo, this is the last of my spin.... take it from meeee....."

his eyes go lifeless, dead.

Tusk:"GIORNO! y-you can heal him right?"

Giorno smashes Vanilla into the floor and comes over to Gyros flopped over cadaver.

Giorno:"No, I can't... He's dead. No one can bring back the dead, trust me. My friend Bruno, he died to the previous gang boss. i was able to heal his wounds and bring him back but... his body slowly decomposed with him in it. and even then he only came back through his spirits resolve."

Dario:"I could bring him back."

You all look at Dario.

Dario:"All it would take is a bit of my blood, your Friend Gyro could be alive again."

Taro:"Yare Yare but there's always a twist. STAR PLATINUM!"

Taro sicks His nomu on Dario.

Dario:"A simple Beast? and one of the leagues? childish Errands!"

The Nomu gets inches away from Dario before it's stopped by an invisible force.

Star Platinum is slowly pulled toward the wall before smashing into it.

it's stuck to the wall and it's struggling.

you hear a feminine "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

you turn back to see a beaten and bruised lady standing in the doorway.

Dario:"Ah, Mariah.... you look like shit."

Mariah:"I accept your criticism Lord Dario, my Quirk allows me to magnetize anyone who touches my outlet."

Dario:"Now in my eyes we are evenly matched, on your side is Tusk, Taro, Giorno, and Danny, and on my side Mariah, Nukesaku, Vanilla, and I."

he's not wrong, everyone now has someone they need to fight.

Dario:"And you took out my strongest servant, Pucci so i took out your strongest Hero, Gyro."

Tusk:"That is it! TUSK ACT 3!!!"

Tusk turns his finger gun on himself and fires.

wow, that was dark.

suddenly Tusk and his wheelchair are sucked through a hole in the ground.

Tusk in his wheelchair appears behind Dario.

Tusk:"end of the line you blood-sucking Demon."

you can see just how serious Tusk is in his eyes.

Tusk:"BALLBREAKER!!!!!"

Tusk hurls the steel ball at Dario.

the sphere connects to his head spinning out of control drilling into it slowly.

your father tries with all his might to pry it but to no avail.

Tusk:"This is Gyro's Ultimate attack, even from beyond the grave the mark he left remains."