Shadow Monsters

Deku:"TODOROKI! KACCHAN! TOKOYAMI HAS GONE BERSERK WE NEED SOME LIGHT!"

Oh thank God.... It's just Tokoyami.

for a second there you thought it was some Monster You'd have to fight.

Bakugo:"OUTTA THE WAY SWISS CHEESE!!!!"

ok THAT was hurtful.... both emotionally and physically reminding you that you have several holes in you.

Bakugo and Todoroki Swiftly light the area around Tokoyami to suppress his Dark Shadow Quirk.

You remember from the sports festival that Tokoyami stated how his Quirk gets weaker in the light and stronger in the dark but gets harder to control.

His Quirk is a lot like The World now that you think about it, Except It can go Feral.... and It's Visible to Everyone.... and It's a Tummy Bird.... and it can't stop time.... and it's not nearly as fast or strong.... or durable.... at least not in it's Day time Form.... and It's power depends on the amount of light it has....

It's a thing he sprouts from his body that fights for him.

Bakugo:"We're just a bad match"

The Situation is a nice well deserved Rest from the chaos this Night has been.

you slowly notice you're starting to get drowsy.

maybe it's the Combination to your Endorphins are wearing off and you're succumbing to your Condition and your short exposure to the gas earlier.

Maybe you can just take a LITTLE break

Bakugo notices this and gives you a big ol' smack across the face.

that released some adrenaline that'll keep you awake for a bit longer.

Bakugo:"Don't go to sleep, You'll probably bleed out Swiss cheese"

Danny:"I thought i was Cheap-Trick?"

Bakugo:"That's for when you don't have more holes in you than Mineta has Perverted Fantasies"

Deku comes up with a plan that everyone will guard You, the most Injured one of the group and Bakugo, The Villains target.

as you walk you think on how it couldn't possibly get wors---

Oh Fudge you almost said it but maybe it's to late....

......

......

........

......

Nothing Happens....

Danny:"Well Maybe things are looking up for us--"

you notice a masked man appear behind you.

Well shi--

he swipes his hand at you and everything is a blur

you can make out some motion and noises but you don't understand what's happening.

next thing you know is that your lying in Shoji's many arms.

you notice that Bakugo is being pulled into a vortex.

two figures are pulling Bakugo into the portal.

The masked man and what looks like an emo Burn Victim.

???:"Mr. Compress? Did you try to bring a cripple with us?"

Mr. Compress:"He took out Moonfish Quite brutally, pretty sure he might be dead, so i took initiative and decided he might make a good villain."

Just one second, one second is all you need.

"ZA WAURDO!!!!!!"

you yell Trying to stop time but you only manage 0.1 seconds before you really start to feel your wounds.

You scream in agony and frustration as you are in more pain than you've ever been in and it's preventing to from Trying to get Bakugo.

You push yourself from Shoji's arms and start Limp running, holding in the blood from some of your more vital wounds.

You continue to try stopping time but every time to try to it seems to just make your wounds feel worse and worse.

Deku seems to be trying to help too.

you have the world launch you at Bakugo.

You stretch out your arm to grab Bakugo.

THE WORLD! TIME WILL STOP!!!!

finally you manage to get one off that didn't wear off right away.

you manage to limp right up to Bakugo now only his face visible from the portal.

Danny:"You owe me for this one Baku-baby, man i wish i could say that insult to his face."

you reach out only for you to bleed out in stopped time

Time resumes....

the last thing you hear before you pass out is

"Deku, Don't come for me.... you either Dan--"

everything goes Dark.