I will admit that I oofed last Chapter

Danny walks out of the UA Dorms ready for another day of Work study

until he realizes he has about 5 hours to kill...

TW:"Come on Master, I'm sorry I made an alabamian.... Alabamaboy... Alabamit.... Alabaman... Alakazam Alazazee... I'm sorry I made an Incestuous Joke all those times... if it makes it better you're 5th Cousins so it's Perfectly legal... I think...."

Danny:"How are you talking? where are you?"

TW:"I can still Communicate to you from inside your soul... ya Dolt"

Danny:"Then Enjoy the rest of the day in there..."

TW:"Come on! Don't be a dummy, I'm the Kato to your Green Hornet, The Wizard to Your Shazam, The Appa to your Aang, the.... I can't think of any other References..."

Danny:"I can manage..."

TW:"But notice how while they're minor characters, the Heroes would be nothing without their Power, or friendship.... without Kato the Green Hornet is just an out of shape White dude with a Gun, without the Wizard Shazam is just a 10 year old kind and well.... I forced you to watch Avatar with me."

Danny's hair stands up on edge as he angrily replies "WHO PUTS A MUZZLE ON APPA!!!"

TW:"See? While I have confidence you can fight without me, you surely can't expect not to need me for a whole day. what if someone's Life relies on me stopping Time?"

Danny:"Ok, fine, lets make a pact."

TW:"Like the one where I punch you in the Dick whenever you have Sexual feelings for anyone other than Best Girl?"

Danny:"The Very same, if I'm Truly in Danger, you can step in and help..."

TW:"That's all I ask.... speaking of asking, what are we gonna do while we wait to go to the Work study?"

Danny:"Usually I'd never Suggest this but, there's a Fight club nearby, totally Legal, just Goodhearted Sport without the use of Quirks. it's a form of Legal Betting, half of the profit goes to bettering the neighbourhood."

TW:"Will there be Juice?"

Danny:"Sure..."

TW:":D"

The Two Walk towards the place and enter a Fight club named "The Arena of Might"

TW:"I mean seems kinda Trashy, but I'm Intrigued."

Danny:"I mean it's Pretty interesting, after dealing with so much Quirk related strategy It'd be nice to just watch two people Fight without Quirks..."

TW:"Coming from the Dude who Brute forces his way through everything...."

Danny:"That's not fair, what about.... um.... hmmm.... yeah Guess you're righ-- OH WAIT! Diego! I realized that his Quirk would make him weak to Cold so I Shot him with some Nitro."

TW:"Got me there..."

suddenly the announcer gets on stage

"Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen! are... you... ready... to... Rumble?!"

Thunderous Cheers fill the Building

so loud it hurts Danny's ears and triggers his Mild Autism

TW:"Bet you wish I was out so I could help cover your ears..."

Danny:"Shut up."

the announcer continues

"For the First Match We have.... THE GROUNDSLAMMER!!!!"