UA Sports Festival

The UA Sports Festival Has Begun, everyone in Class 1-A has walked onto the Freshman Stage, Bakugo got to give a speech, you don't really know or care why but he just made a big target of himself, declaring he was to place first.

(I forgot that since Danny got first in the entrance exam HE'D do the speech but tbh it wouldn't change that much really, Danny's not a public speaker and would have probably freaked out and used his stand to avoid this situation)

The First Event is a 4km Obstacle run around the Stadium, Everyone gets ready to run, You plan on saving Time Stop for an emergency, if you Stop Time it could drain some stamina you could use later in the race.

As soon as the race begins you notice the ground become cold as you look down to see Todoroki is freezing the ground to slow everyone else down, you remember that this is like his main move so you already know how to dodge it.

The World blasts you off the ground as you fly past Todoroki who looks pretty surprised for the first time, he swiftly swipes his right hand in an attempt to slow you down creating a wall of ice you crash into, as you crash through the wall and take a tumble you see Todoroki continuing to run, you get up as you see patches of the ground begin to rumble and lift up.

Suddenly a bunch of the Practical Exam Robots Burst forth from the ground including Three of the 0-Pointers that Izuku Smashed at the expense of all his limbs.

you See Todoroki swipe his hand across the ground, knowing what is about to happen you watch as the 0-pointer is absolutely destroyed by the ice. you watch as everyone is fighting off the robots, but you feel you have a better chance running.

Just so happens you begin running at the exact moment Iida starts his engines and you get a face full of Engine Smoke.

Danny:"NIGERUNDAYO!!!---*COUGH* SMOKEY!!!!"

(Not gonna lie this time ima probably do this a lot more)

You Dart past the collapsing Robots trying to dodge the attacks of the students, you actually manage to get ahead of most of the student while they distract the robots.

Knowing if you use ZA WAURDO right now you might not have enough Stamina to finish the race, so like it or not you are going to have to rely on your natural Cardio, Luckly for you you've been training for situations like this.

You make it to the massive 0-pointer, there's no way you can make it past, you have no choice you have to stop time, but maybe if you make it quick enough you'll lose only a little bit of stamina, you're about to yell out ZA WAURDO! TOKI WO TOMARE! explosions obliterate the robots.

you turn expecting it to be Bakugo screaming about nerds and swearing and generally being a rude person, but its that recommended girl, you think her name is Momo or yao or something along those lines, but you don't take time to stall, and run not looking back every so often the world kicks the ground a little to give you a little boost.

Next is "The fall" you must get across a canyon without falling or you're out of the race, you see other people look worried about this, in fact you are too but you're pretty sure if you get the world to blast you across you just might make it, you step back for a running jump.

You blast yourself farther than you have ever gone before, you got flying past the canyon but you miss by an inch hurtling down the canyon, you're pretty sure you are gonna die or even worse, lose the race and not get scouted by a pro hero.

Suddenly you see the world's golden arm grip on to the edge and pull you up, "That was Close" you think to yourself. you're ahead of everyone except Todoroki.

you finally make it to the final barrier, a mine field. maybe if you do a jump again you can make it, but you might land on a mine by accident but you might have to risk it, you're about to make it when suddenly.

"OUTTA THE WAY CHEAP-TRICK!"

You watch as Bakugo blasts past you, throwing a kick at you as he goes by, you tumble toward the ground about to fall on a mine, you instinctively stop time for half a second to "The World Jump" as you've decided to call it, you manage to make it all the way to right behind Todoroki and Bakugo who are to busy fighting to notice you.

Bakugo is superior to you in speed due to his explosions but Todoroki has been relying on his ice Quirk to stop anyone faster than him, in a 1 on 1 Quirkless race you could beat him due to your superior speed and stamina and practice of running away from things.

as you think about how to get in front of the Rude Rascals, you hear an explosion from the back of the minefield, you turn to see an enormous pink mushroom cloud, something being propelled by the blast you see Izuku riding the explosion on a scrap piece of robot armour.

Izuku blasts past everyone, you watch as Bakugo launches himself at him no doubt about to take him down, as Todoroki freezes the ground to walk over the mines, as much as Izuku is your friend you can't just let him win, you do a two-legged The World jump in an attepmt to take Izuku down but as you blast past Todoroki seems to notice you and sends an ice wall to slow you down.

The World punches through the ice, but it stops your momentum and you fall face first, you quickly run toward the finish line, you continue to run as you see Izuku, Bakugo, and Todoroki running for their lives, Izuku slamming the scrap on the ground a final time to get another mine boost as the three of them make it into the stadium.

finally you make it to the finish line Izuku in 1st, Todoroki in 2nd, Bakugo in 3rd and you in 4th, you congratulate Izuku on a good race as you and the rest of the people that passed the race Event get in a crowd, Midnight explains the next event is a cavalry battle, teams of 2-4 will form a horse and try to steal each others points the highest points being 10 million given to first place of the race, everyone turns to glare at Izuku with malicious intent.

Everyone is choosing their team, you think you should team up with Izuku despite the fact it would make you a target, you begin to walk toward Izuku and Ochaco who seem to have already formed a team. as you walk someone taps you on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, would you like to join my team?"

you turn to see a boy with purple hair with bags under his eyes, he smiles at you.

Danny:"Uh, sorry no i was going to join Izuku---"

everything goes blank.