Licence Exam Pt.1

Danny:"TARO! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!"

Taro:"Yare Yare, You've gotten louder... I miss when you were meek little Quirkless Trash. I've told you multiple time, we're on a Field Trip"

Danny:"What the Hell Kind of Field Trip takes 1 and a half years?!"

Kakyoin:"The Learning Kind!"

Danny:"Shut it Kakyoin! I'll End you!"

Kakyoin:"Oh Yeah?! You wanna try? NOBODY CAN DEFLECT THE EMERALD SPLASH!"

Taro:"Yare Yare Daze, Shut Up Kakyoin Everyone Deflects it. Danny We're all just here to take the Exam to get our Licences, so leave us alone and I won't have Star Platinum beat you to a pulp during the Exam."

Danny:"Ok yeah about that... Number one, last time i checked that I Killed that thing, Number Two, You were swindled, that ain't the "Ultimate Nomu" like you believe it is, and number three, HOW... THE.... HELL..... IS THAT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO BE HERE."

Taro:"He's Registered as a Student and as Equipment, and those League of Villains Didn't swindle me, I got what i wanted, They believe the Spear is ready to fight before sharpening it."

Danny:"Ok, I'm gonna respond to all of that with one word, WHAT?! How is a Nomu a student? He doesn't even have the capacity to complete a two piece Puzzle!"

Taro:"Ugh, Yare Yare, He has no brain activity so They registered him as Equipment and the uniform is just so he doesn't look weird, It would be unfair if he didn't apply to the rules of the Exam so, He's A student. also I've been training him, He's Quite stronger than he was before."

Danny:"Ok, but if i see any signs of that thing Cheating, I'll make sure there's not enough of it for you to bring back."

Taro:"Yare Yare, Ever consider that you're starting to become just like the people you hate?"

you Ignore him because he's wrong, Right?

you all make it into the building and get debriefed on how it's going to work.

Apparently all 1,540 of you are going to participate in a Free-For-All.

out of the 1,540 people only 100 will be allowed to pass and get their Licence.

the person has to put on three Targets anywhere on their bodies as long as it's Exposed.

everyone will start with 6 balls.

the Targets will light up if they are hit with a ball.

if all three of your targets are lit up you're out.

if you get the last hit on someone it counts as you defeating them.

you must have at least Two defeats to continue.

This will be easy, Just Stop time anytime to deflect Balls back at their thrower.

suddenly the entire building opens up revealing a Huge Arena.

well this complicates things...

the entire class of 1-A team up and try to stick together, Minus Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki.

Deku then says that the class is at a disadvantage because of the Sports Festival, all the other people know your Quirks.

it then hits you, Why the Villains never seem to come after you other than Tomura, why nobody knows what to expect of you....

Because you lost to Todoroki in the First Round!

you're just known as that Kid that gave Todoroki a single Bloody nose.