70 CHAPTERS!? Now I feel self-conscious....

Mina:"Are you OK Danny?"

Mineta:"Looks like he's having a BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN!"

Danny:"Yeah just need to go do something."

you and za warudo walk away and go somewhere private

The World:"You wouldn't happen to remember anything other than killing a Evil Version of yourself would you?...."

Danny:"I remember EVERYTHING about the adventure.... the first person I killed... myself... Taking on.... Someone's Quirk..... I remember it all..... but... one thing...."

The World seems a little relieved and concerned at the same time.

Danny:"What happened that night in the Tent? I don't remember anything about that...."

he give a relieved sigh

The World:"IDK the author wanted you to be a nice pure boy while also giving you a love interest..."

Danny:"What?"

The World:"NOTHING!!!"

Danny:"Ok.... but.... another thing I'm confused about.... During the Final fight.... I wanted to take him out but I didn't want to kill him... but my fist shifted at the last second to impale him.... why?"

The World:"DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!"

Danny:"ok... but now that I think about it.... a lot of stuff is still fuzzy."

The World:"OK, so moment of truth...."

he pulls out a convenient picture of Bakugou, Momo, Tsuyu, and Kirishima.

The World:"Look at their faces.... any sort of... Guilt come over you?"

Danny:"Should it?"

The World:"NO!! LETSJUSTGOCHECKOUTWHATOTHERKINDOFSTUFFWE'REDOINGFORTHEFESTIVAL!!!!!!!!"

Danny:"OK, Sounds good. I'm not as curious about the events anymore now that I know that I killed myself, and that's the only piece of trauma I dealt with.... Right?"

The World:"YES!!!!"

Danny:"Alrighty then! let's go check out some Festival!"

The World pumps it's fist up in excitement.

you and The World talk as you both walk through.

The World:"We're going to need an upgrade to our suit."

Danny:"Yeah, Our Quirk's improved so much. Like now that I can absorb blood without my gauntlets maybe we can downgrade to lighter Finger-less gloves while keeping the Freeze rays."

The World:"Yea, and we'll need more flexible Clothes. you get stronger when you absorb enough blood and that causes you to bulge up a bit. your clothes could rip if you jojo-ify too much."

Danny:"Do you know the logistics of it?"

The World:"Well, different blood type heal and buff you at different rates, with O- giving you the biggest boost with the highest healing rate and AB+ being really nothing more than filling you up."

Danny:"And maybe I can get that Crazy Chick to give my suit some of the reinforcement Deku's Suit has--"

The World:"Don't rely on that, like I said. It's a fading Quirk, the more you use it the less you'll be able to later, eventually the embers will disperse and it will be gone."