Bum-Bum Thun-da

Danny regains consciousness in the grass

TW:"Tis but a flesh wound!"

Danny:"Still hurts like Hell though..."

Danny gets up Clutching his arm

TW:"About a 5 hour heal time, could be sped up if SOMEONE didn't burst all of our Blood packs..."

Danny:"That was you..."

TW:"Fair point... the adrenaline from having your arm struck by White hot Lightning is the only thing keeping you up."

Danny turns to see Taro Writhing in Pain as he clutches his Burnt arm

he seemed to have taken more burn from the hit than Danny did

TW:"That's... not good.... he doesn't have a healing factor, and it's not looking good, I'm not a doctor... but this wound might be fatal. it's as if his Anger is the only thing keeping him alive."

Danny rushes over seeing the wound

his left arm's been burnt to a crisp, Blood oozes from open wounds as he twitches in Pain

Danny:"There has to be some way to help him! wait..."

Danny remembers something his dad said

"My Quirk allows me to transfer a small amount of my Ability through a blood transfusion."

Danny:"I have an Idea."

TW:"are you sure? the nearest Hospital is 125 Kilometres away. the amount of blood needed to heal his wound quick enough that He'll survive is enough to be fatal. usually it wouldn't be a big deal, but Your healing factor is in overdrive dealing with your Right arm. this Might Kill you."

Danny:"WELL I CAN'T JUST LET TARO DIE! enough People have died...."

a silence ensues

TW:"This is about D... isn't it."

Danny:"No... it's not, this is about me..."

TW:"kinda the Same thing."

Danny:"I've been thinking on what Everyone's been saying.... on what Kira said... We can't be Judge, Jury, and executioner. as a Hero, it's my duty to try my best to not let people die.... whether they're a Hero, Civilian, or Villain.... Human or a Nomu. all life must be preserved... what Hawks did... it was Wrong.... was it?"

TW:"Oh god, does that mean I have to only use 30% of my Power on Nomu too?"

Danny:"They're generally Tougher than Humans... about 60-75% for good measures..."

TW:"So, um... are we going to help the Angry Bleeding out boy or?"

Danny:"Oh Shit! Yeah."

TW:"the only way to get enough Blood out of your body and into his is.... if you slit your wrist and hold it over the wound..."

Danny:"I... understand..."

TW:"I can't stop the bleeding once you do this."

Danny:"eh, I've had a good 16 years..."

Danny Bites deeply into his Wrist ripping it open drawing Blood

he hovers his arm over Taro's wound allowing his blood to flow into Taro's

TW:"With the amount he'll use to heal his wound, there's only a 2.68% he'll gain part of our Quirk."

but Danny can't hear his words as his consciousness begins fading