Okay this time.... [REAL Finale]

Author:"Wh- Wha?"

TW:"Wake the Fuck up Author, we have expectations to burn."

Author:"It's 11:14PM.... let me go to sleep..."

TW:"Fine.... but in the morning you write.... I won't talk to you again since we've already broken more 4th walls than we usually do."

(FOOLS! YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP! YOU SEE I MADE YOU THINK LAST CHAPTER WAS THE END JUST TO SEE THE REACTIONS WHEN IN REALITY I JUST NOW DECIDED TO MAKE ONE LAST CHAPTER!!!!! MY ADHD CONTROLS MY LIFE!!!!!!)

THE NEXT MORNING

Danny wakes up in his Dorm room

"I had the weirdest Dream.... God was an Anti-social Weeb with ADHD and they tried to end my Story with a cliff hanger but everyone was convinced it ended in a Romance conclusion."

"Yeeeeeeah.... a dream" The World nonchalantly mutters

"Romance conclusion!!" Danny murmurs before he gets fluttered and collapses back into his sheets. "What happened after Zenkei and I kissed?" he asks meekly.

TW:"You passed out... So I carried you home."

"That's

"That's... nice... wait I thought your consciousness was connected to mine."

TW:"Well it was... but I'm advancing to the point soon I'll no longer need you. SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO KILL YOU AND BRING UPON A NEW AGE OF TERROR!!!! THAT IS CORRECT! I WAS THE REAL VILLAIN OF THIS STORY ALL ALONG!!!!"

an awkward silence ensues...

Danny:"you made all that up didn't you..."

TW:"Yeah.... Zenkei carried you home and dropped you off at the gates where Sato brought you back into your bed..."

Danny:"That makes sense."

TW:"His bike was also stolen during the chain prison breaks so now you owe him like 3,678 yen."

Danny:"oh... well-- wait.... PRISON BREAKS?!"

TW:"Fegetabadit... everyone else seems to have."

Danny:"I feel we should be more concerned about the mass Prison break."

TW:"Yeah but we're not... lets just get to class."

Danny opens his wardrobe and gets changed into his School uniform

he gets up to leave when suddenly he hears a "Snikt" feeling something sharp press upon his neck

feeling his neck there's nothing there