You were Speedwagone, but now you will SpeedBegone

Taro:"M-Mr Speedwagon..."

Danny:"Mr. Speedwagon?!"

Robert:"Yes, It was me... KONO SPEEDWAGON DA!"

NAME: Robert Edward Orangutan Speedwagon

HERO NAME: Good-Trouble, But mainly referred to as "Mr Speedwagon" by fellow Pros and Employees

AGE: 78(Physically)

BIRTHDAY: October 16

QUIRK: Kneel, This allows the User to Control the Nervous system of anyone in his Presence essentially allowing him to temporarily Paralyze anyone in a 25 Meter Radius in an instant.

SUB-QUIRK: Due to a Rare Mutation he also has a Second Quirk named "Nine-Lives" a Mutant Type Quirk that allows the User to survive Death 9 Times, according to Speedwagon Himself he has 7 Lives left First after Being Bashed over the head by a Hero Turned Villain, which simply Healed over the wound before he regained consciousness. then after He Died of a Fatal Heart attack at the age of 84, after Recovering from the heart attack His Quirk seemed to Reset his life to his Early 20s making him 142 Years old

Taro:"I Apologize Mr Speedwagon, but Dio Did throw the first Punch."

The fact Taro is so Submissive towards Speedwagon comes to no Surprise to Danny

Speedwagon is Basically the UKs Version of All Might

Except Much Older

and now that Danny thinks about it, Speedwagon was Probably around During the supposed Rule of All For One

but probably didn't step in due to the fact it was secluded to Just Japan

Robert:"I'm going to Release you both now, are you going to be Nice?"

"Yes..." the Two Child Mutter in defeat

They Regain Feeling in their Bodies and Get up before Staring at each other

Taro:"Now are you going to Listen?"

Danny:"Well Considering if I don't Mr Speedwagon'll Probably Paralyze us again, I have no choice..."

Robert:"even Speedwagon is Interested..."

Taro:"You saw what I did during our Fight, I could see you within Stopped Time."

Danny:"So, You know I can Stop Time?"

Taro:"I figured it out a Month ago, you didn't see me but You stopped Time when I was nearby, that's when I realized not only you could, but I can too."

Danny:"Wait what did you--"

for an entire second Time stops

as Time Resumes Taro approaches Danny

Danny:"HO! so you approa-- Wait Did you just Stop Time?!"

Taro:"Yare Yare... Yes, I found out I could a while ago, but I've only been able to Increase the Length from Half a Second to 1 second, so... what I wanted to ask is.... Will you Train me."

without hesitation Danny Responds with "no."

Taro:"Figured you'd say that."

Danny:"You made my Childhood a living Hell. why would I help you get stronger?"

Taro:"B-Because... I'm trying to be Better. I know how I treated you was Wrong, but I'm asking to Bury the hatchet..."

Danny stares at Taro for a good Minute before Bursting into Laughter

For a good Minute and seven Seconds Danny stands there Laughing his Butt off

he seems Genuinely Amused by Taros Declaration

afterwards he Grips his Knees Wheezing

finally he speaks while Catching his Breath

Danny:"You can't be Better, You are and always be an asshole, if you really were Better you wouldn't have just Fought with me."

Robert:"I mean you are Quite the Muck-Spout Young Jokustar. your Grandfather was Quite the same in his Youth..."

Taro:"Fine, but Just Know that I'm.... Sorry..."

Danny:"Sorry for what? the Time you gave me a swirly? or maybe the Time You told Kakyoin and Polnereff to use me as Target Practice. Or even the Moment you Threw a Dog at me, WHO THROWS A DOG?!"

Robert:"I mean that was Kind of a Dick Move."

Taro Tips his hat

Taro:"yes, I apologize for all of that, and all the other Times too, and for all the Times I'm going to be an ass to you in the Future, There's just something about you Danny, it just makes me hate you, it feels like you Killed all my Friends or something..."

Danny:"Wait... you just Called me "Danny" not "Dio" or Trash, or Quirkless Garbage.... or that Blond Kid with the Tiny--"

Taro:"You don't ever shut up do you... I guess I have only myself to Blame..."

the EdgeLord Mcready turns around and walks off

Robert:"I mean you were Kind of being a GobCobbler to him Young Brando, ever think that maybe you have a Crush on Him?"

The World:"We need to Kill him he Knows to much!"

Danny:"HELL NO!"

Robert:"HAHAHAHA! Calm Down Young Brando, I'm only Jesting, everyone Knows Violence isn't a precursor to Romance, Plus, you and Young Fukusen look like a sweet couple."

Danny:"How... How do you know about that?"

Robert:"She told me, I am her Fathers Boss... I won't tell him, even Speedwagon is afraid of a Fathers Wrath."

Danny:"OH SHOOT I'M ALMOST LATE! I NEED TO GO! ZA WARUDO NINGERUNDAYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

the Boy Darts off in the Black and White of stopped time