Mila's First Thanksgiving

Maya smiled looking as she got her daughter dressed for the day knowing today was going to be an emotional ride itself.

Mila's outfit

"Doesn't my baby girl look absolutely beautiful

"Doesn't my baby girl look absolutely beautiful. How are you feeling? We are near to be done with most things and to send out the save the date's will be soon," Josh said.
"Don't even start. I'm already nervous about the wedding and we haven't even started to plan it. How on earth am I gonna calm down?" Maya asked and Josh smiled.
"By looking at Mila. It's gonna be okay," Josh said as Maya looked at a picture of Mila on the door.

"Not all

"Not all. You know she's gonna be six months next month? Half a year and then we need to start with a lot of other stuff. Like solids and she's growing out of her clothes already," Maya said.
"She's supposed to grow out of them. Let's head to my brother's," Josh said as they were gone.

Getting to the Matthews apartment Maya saw as Mila was fast asleep in her car seat.
She took out the stroller while Josh clipped the seat in as they went inside the apartment.

"She asleep?" Topanga asked and Maya nodded.
"Let's put her in my room, Maya," Riley said as the girls were gone.
"That little girl is quite good. I'm glad Maya got me more involved with her. She's a sweet girl and I'm the happiest man alive with my girls," Josh said.