Wedding

Maya smiled as she woke up hearing Mila playing in her crib and talking. She and Josh had gone through to the lodge the previous day and now they were getting ready to go down the aisle.

"Hello, Mila. Are you awake?" Maya asked as she picked up her daughter as Riley came into her room.

"Hey, there's the bride how you feeling?" Riley asked giving Maya a cup of coffee.

"Thanks. I'm feeling good. Surprisingly good. All of the stress is somehow gone that was last week. I'm so excited to finally become..."

"Maya Hart-Matthews," Riley said.

"Nope, Riley. Just Maya Matthews. Maya Penelope Matthews. I'm not keeping my last name. I'll fully change it to Matthews. I want nothing to do with my father," Maya said.

"Speaking of fathers. Who's going to give you away?" Riley asked.

"Well..." Maya said as they heard a knock.

"Come in," Maya said as a man in his late 30's came in.

"Uncle Shawn, what are you doing here?" Riley asked.

"Not every day I get to give someone away," Shawn said as Riley smiled.

"Of course," Riley said.

"Wow, Mila has grown. Can I hold her?" Shawn asked.

"Of course. Wanna go to Uncle Shawn? There you go," Maya said giving Mila to Shawn.

"Nervous?" Shawn asked.

"I definitely was. Not anymore," Maya said.

"How did that happen that you're not super nervous anymore?" Shawn asked.

"Because... He's Josh. He's everything I've ever wanted and everything I'll ever need. And I don't need anyone else," Maya said.

"Okay! Let's get you ready for this amazing day," Riley said taking Mila from Shawn.

"Oh! Before I forget. This is for you," Shawn said giving Maya a letter.

"Josh asked me to give this to you. I'll see you in a bit, Maya," Shawn said as he left.

"Drink your coffee, take a shower then I'll be back. I'm going to ask my mom to feed her," Riley said as she left.

Maya exhaled as she jumped through the shower immediately getting into a bathrobe as she got out Josh's letter.

Gorgeous, we're finally here. After years of hoping I'll find my Topanga, I found someone better. I found my Maya. And I can't be happier about that. All I hope is that our day is one you'll remember for the rest of your life. I'll always be there no matter what struggle. And remember I love you.

Maya smiled as she saw how Riley and Topanga came in with Mila. They had all of the things ready for the makeover for Maya and she was ready as well. Sitting down in front of the mirror Riley started to blow dry Maya's hair as she sat with her hands on her lap.

"Okay, let's do this. You excited?" Riley asked.

"Nervous for what you're about to do. Can't believe I didn't have a day in hair or makeup. Yeah I am," Maya said.

"You'll look absolutely beautiful, Maya. Guaranteed," Topanga said.

"Let's do this thing," Maya said.

"Remember, Josh. Now is the one day where you can be nervous it's your wedding day and a huge day. Me and Shawn were a mess during this time," Cory said as Josh smiled pulling his jacket on.