A Afternoon Stroll

Maya looked down at Mila fast asleep in her stroller as she and Josh were taking a stroll through Central Park.
With the weather getting colder they were not able to do that a lot anymore and didn't want it to stop even if they knew that the fall was almost over.

"So, how was your Saturday?" Josh asked as he was pushing the stroller.
"You did your best to make it the best one ever. But I want to ask you something. It's your father's 68th birthday on Friday. Don't you want to go through to Philadelphia?" Maya asked and Josh shrugged his shoulders.
"Joshua, this is huge for your parents. I think you, Mila and I should go through," Maya said.
"You, Maya Hart, are way too good of a person. Okay, we can go through," Josh said seeing a old high school friend.

"Joseph! My goodness what are you doing up here?" Josh asked.
"I go to Manhattan to college. How are you, dude?" Joseph asked greeting Josh.
"I'm good," Josh said.
"Who's this?" Joseph asked.
"My girlfriend, Maya, and our daughter, Mila," Josh said.
"Awe cute. How old is she?" Joseph asked.
"Four months. Please to meet you, Joseph," Maya said.
"You too. I have to go. My own girlfriend is waiting. Nice meeting you, Maya. See you, Josh," Joseph said as he was gone.

"From where do you guys know each other?" Maya asked smiling as she heard how Mila was starting to cry.
"What's wrong, Mila?" Maya asked as she picked her daughter up from the stroller.
"It's close to four. I think that is feeding time," Josh said as he took out a bottle from the diaper bag giving it to Maya.
"Thanks," Maya said giving the bottle to her daughter.
"Let's sit down," Josh said as they sat down on a bench.

"It's so beautiful out here," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"It is. Riley wants to see you again for awhile. I actually think we should do it. She hasn't seen you in awhile," Maya said and Josh nodded.
"We are going through next week for my father's birthday. I'll see her then," Josh said and Maya nodded.