Apologizes

Maya smiled as she looked how Mila held up her head smiling at her mom as she smiled back at the baby.
Maya couldn't believe that her daughter was getting so big and that her father was also apart of her life.
She saw as Catherine entered the park where they were at exhaling as she didn't know what would happen.

"Can we talk?" Catherine asked and Maya nodded as she sat down next to Maya.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did. I was afraid that if Josh had contact with you again he would realize he's with the wrong girl," Catherine said and Maya exhaled.
"But without me knowing he cheated on me. I think it was better as well," Catherine said and Maya looked at her.

She saw that the girl was certainly looking to apologize but she didn't know where anything else was coming from.
She saw that Mila got fussy as she picked the baby up putting her on her lap bouncing her leg.

"If he really did love me he wouldn't have cheated on me. Now I know that everything will turn out okay for me as well. I just need to believe it," Catherine said.
"Good luck, Kate. I know you will be okay," Maya said smiling.
"Anyway, you gave Josh a child. He's wanted to follow his brother's footprints for as long as I've known him. Now he can."