Talking

Maya looked at Mila sound asleep in her chest with a pacifier in her mouth.
She smiled giving her a kiss before she laid her down in her crib.
She exhaled knowing a lot has changed which she didn't want to change.

"Hi," Josh said as he quietly came into the apartment.
"She's asleep. We need to talk about this morning with Catherine," Maya said.
"And if I don't want to? Maya she kept important information from me. She shouldn't have said those things to you in the first place. I can't believe she actually did. You had every right to tell me. Mila is my daughter and forever will I be grateful that what you did was to protect her. But Catherine shouldn't just have done what she did," Josh said and Maya nod.
"But you guys loved each other," Maya said.
"No, we don't," Josh said and Maya exhaled as she looked at Mila.

"Because if I did love her I wouldn't have slept with you that night. I think I tried to live college life and she was just there. But I never meant to do it. I think that is why we happened. We were meant to happen as well. Look at her," Josh said as Maya looked over to Mila where she was sound asleep.
"She is prove that we belong together. Our daughter will bring us closer every day. And I am so grateful for her and for you. She was meant to be here. We were meant to have her," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"I know. I know that. She was something I never will regret. Not in a million years. Never in my life," Maya said and Josh nods brushing Maya's hair out of her eyes.

He gave her a soft smile before he gave her a kiss.
The kiss was sweet and passionate.
Everything Maya could ever want and more.
But now she had a lot more to be grateful for including her daughter.