Chapter 50 (FINAL)

Rose and Lisa eating while chatting. They talking about their hidden secret this whole time. The two best friends finally could laugh and smile like before. If they give up, they can't think about what will happen next.

Being in a relationship is hard. Seeing some normal couple is sweet bur for them is normal. Because they get through everything and they have more special boyfriend by their side. 

Jungkook and Jimin finally can control their demon inside. With those girls' help, they know they can. Jungkook runs his company like usual and Jimin finally debuting Rose as his solo artist and announced their relationship. So do Jungkook and Lisa. Lisa gets back to be his assistant.

"WHAT!!?? Yah!! Taehyun, how can they do that!?" Rose scolds him from the phone. 

"I'm don't know okay!!!" Taehyun groans.

Rose hangs up after telling him that she will come.

"I think we should go now." Rose says

"Agreed." Lisa nods.

They get in the car and drive to the place. 

Meanwhile, Jimin and Jungkook staring at the lost puppy. Ryujin and Taehyun try their best to clean the entire house.

"Who's the idea of bringing this puppy in the first place?" Jimin asks.

"It was you, Jimin." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Me!? Yah!! I ask for your opinions about what if we bring this puppy!! The one who asks is you!!" Jimin glares at him.

"Then, you are the one who decides to give him food and drink!! Now, you see!! He pooping and peeing everywhere!!" Jungkook glares at him back.

"These two guys just like Tom and Jerry." Taehyun whispers to Ryujin.

"Oh yeah!? What are we going to say with Rose and Lisa!!??" Jimin groans.

"I don't know okay! Don't you screech to me!!!" Jungkook smacks his arms.

"Both of you stop!! Rose and Lisa will arrive any minutes now!!" Ryujin says.

"SHUT UP!!!" They shout.

Ryujin wants to scold them for yelling at her but she stops. Taehyun elbows her. They exchange a look and waved goodbye to the person behind Jimin and Jungkook.

"We're going home, bye!!" They close the door.

"Why are they sudden-" Jungkook stops talking.

Rose and Lisa dropped their bags. Their jaw drops. Seeing the messy house make their heart on fire. Lisa's shoes scattered on the ground and Rose guitar on the couch, the string is broken.

"What the-" Jungkook holds Lisa's shoulder.

"Babe, we can explain!!" Jungkook says.

"IT WORSE THAN I EXPECTED!!" Rose yells. Then, a puppy came to her and make a cute staring.

"Where did this puppy come?" Rose asks as she picks it up.

"Actually, we found it on the street. He looks helpless so...JIMIN IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS IT!!!" Jungkook points at Jimin.

"Yah!! Why ME again!!!??" Jimin smacks his hand away.

Lisa came and pul both of them ears. "Ow ow ow ow!!" The boys yelling in pain.

"Don't be a kid here." Lisa says sternly.

"Y-Yes." They answer.

Rose just walking toward the couch and play with the puppy. Lisa glares at those boys and crosses her arms.