Chapter 27

Lisa wakes up by the alarm ringing. She groans and opens her eyes slowly. She about to move her legs but she hissed in pain. 

"Ughh..." Lisa groans. 

She knows she sore after what Jungkook did to her. She felt something on her waist. She turns her body and saw Jungkok shirtless sleeping peacefully beside her. All things that he did yesterday flash on her mind.

Lisa takes his arms and put it down slowly. Lisa sits up and looks down. She saw her ankle having a bruise because of the rope. Jungkook sure tied her up really tight. She let out a heavy sigh. 

Lisa wear her hoodie and went downstairs. She limp to go to the kitchen. 

"This so hurt..." Lisa mutters while taking a sit. 

She feels like wants to cry. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"You awake early." Jungkook whispered. His chin on her shoulder.

"Jungkook? S-Since when you awake? Didn't you asleep just now?" Lisa shocked.

"I already awake early than you. I follow you from behind but you didn't notice me." Jungkook whispered. He inhales her scent.

"I-Is that so." Lisa tries not to let out any sounds from her mouth when Jungkook puts his lips on her neck.

"You finally smell like me." Jungkook says. 

"Jungkook..." Lisa calls.

Jungkook kisses her neck and her hand on her hips while his free hand on her upper thighs. Lisa breathing heavily and hold his hands. It signs him to stop.

"Shhh, if you let any sounds, you will make it harder for me." Jungkook smirks.

Jungkook wants to turn her around but he accidentally kicks her ankle. Lisa flinched.

"Ahh!!" Lisa hiss in pain. Jungkook stops and looks her with worried.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks.

"My ankle..." Lisa mutters.

He looks down and saw the bruise. He remembers what he did to her last night. He hold her wrist and there's a bruise also. 

"It is hurt?" Jungkook asks. His eyes lock on her bruise. Lisa nods slowly.

Jungkook staring at it. Lisa glance at him and his expression just blank. Suddenly, Jungkook picks her up like a bride style. Lisa looks at him with big eyes.

"Wait-what!!??" Lisa yells.

"Let's wash you up." Jungkook says.

"Wash me up!? You mean...shower?" Lisa asks.

"Yes. My princes." Jungkook says.

"You join also?" Lisa asks.

"There's no way I wouldn't join." Jungkook smirks.

_____________

Lisa rests herself in the living room. Jungkook didn't treat her wounds at all. It makes Lisa sad. After making love during showering, he told her that he went out. Without let her talk, he just went out like that.

Is he..still love me?

Lisa starts to think negatively. Even he was a psycho, she knows she can stand on it. She knows he will change one day. Lisa lets out a heavy sigh.

The door opens and reveals Jungkook with white plastic bags. Lisa frowns and looks at him. He takes off his coat.

"Where you come from? What did you buy?" Lisa asks.