Chapter 19

Jungkook drying his hair and throw the towel to the bed. He staring in the mirror.

He glances at the clock and it already 8 am.

Its time to let her out.

He went downstairs. The time that he locks her at night. How many hours Lisa lock in there? Without food drink and anything.

He goes to the basement and its silence.
Jungkook unlocks the door and opens it.
"Princess? He calls.

It is dark. He turns on the light and there he sees Lisa laying down on the cold ground.

He kneels down. "Lisa, wake up."

Lisa didn't move or anything. Jungkook frowns. He leans to touch her but he stops when he feels her skin hot.

He touches her forehead and it really hot.
"She has a fever..." Jungkook mutters.

He picks her up and rushes to the bedroom. He puts her on the bed.

"Why her body is so hot!?" Jungkook becomes panic.

He doesn't know what to do. He grabs his phone and calls someone.

"What?" Jimin asks.

"Hyung, please help me. Lisa did not wake up!! And her body is really hot!!" Jungkook explains.

"Chill, Kook. What happens?" Jimin asks.

"Just come to my house and help me!!!" Jungkook yells.

He hangs up after that.

Why you didn't tell me that you are a fever...???

_______

Someone rings the bell. Jungkool rushes to open it and reveal Rose and Jimin.

"WHERE IS SHE!!??" Rose yells.

"She's upstairs." Jungkook answer.

Rose pushes him aside and runs upstairs. Jimin about to grab her but it too late.

"What happened to Lisa?" Jimin asks.

"I punish her. I lock her in the basement and keep her there until morning. Then, I don't know she has a fever." Jungkook looks down.

Jimin eyes widen. "Are you crazy!? Kook!! You should investigate first before did something!!" He scolds him.

"I didn't know it!! I'm too angry and my inner self can't hold myself anymore!!" Jungkook talks back.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh. He pats his shoulder.

"It okay. Come on." Jimin says.

They went upstairs and straight to his room. They saw Rose kneeling down while holding Lisa's hand.

"Rose." Jimin calls. She lifted her gaze with teary eyes.

"What did you do!? Did you treat her right!?" Rose stands up.

"What do you care about that!? It was my life and her!!" Jungkook yells.

"It is!! But this is my BESTFRIEND!! I know her for too long already more than YOU!!!" Rose yells back.

"Doesn't mean you need to know every single thing about what we do!!!" Jungkook scoffs.

"Who wouldn't ask if there are some bruises and marks on her body!!??" Rose yells.

Jungkook about to talks but Rose cuts.
"You didn't treat her right. I know it. I can feel it. I can see it."

"Lisa wouldn't get a very bad fever if she's not hurt, stress or depression. Usually, she will get a normal fever. So, what are you going to say?" Rose to breathe heavily.

"I'm going to say, it none of your business." Jungkook glares at her.

Rose bites her lips and clench her fist. She raises her hands and about to slap him but Jimin hold her wrist

"Rose, that's enough," Jimin says in a stern tone.

She looks shocks then looks down. Rose pulls her wrist harshly from him. It didn't matter if Jimin mad or not.

"I regret that I support her to be with you." Rose walks passed him after bumps on his shoulder.

"Rose!!" Jimin yells.

"MAKE SURE YOU TREAT HER!!!" Rose yells from outside.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh. "What is wrong with your girl?"

"I will talk with her. Kook, I think, you should do what Rose said." Jimin says.

"I just...panic just now." Jungkook looks down.

"You scared she leave you?" Jimin asks.

"Yes." Jungkook answer.

"Me too. I can't help myself. I'm.scared if someone takes her from me." Jimin mentions Rose.

"Same, Hyung. Anyway, you can go downstairs. There's some leftover." Jungkook says.

He nods. He pats Jungkook shoulder and went out.

Jungkook turns to Lisa. He kneels down and wipes her face with a warm towel. Then put it on her forehead.

"I just leave you in the room for the whole day. Yet, you already fainting?" Jungkook asks.

"Well, of course. You are a fever." Jungkook shrugs his shoulder.

"But....you scared me." Jungkook mutters.

He staring at her wounds and cruise that he did to her. He just walks away after kissing her forehead.

~~~~~

Lisa feels her head become hurt. She opens her eyes with groans. She feels a little bit better than before.

Just a little. She tries to sit up.

"Where am I?" She mutters.

She looks around and she in their bedroom.  She frowns.

Didn't I at...basement?

Suddenly, the door opens. Lisa startled and saw Jungkook with a tray of food with medicine.

"Oh! You awake." Jungkook shows her a bunny smile.

"Y-Yeah..." Lisa response.

Jungkook sits beside her and out the tray on her laps. He put his palms hand on her forehead.

"You still have a fever." Jungkook says. Lisa blinks her eyes.

"You have to eat. Then, eat this medicine." Jungkook told her.

"Jungkook, why I'm here? Didn't I at-" Jungkook cuts her.

"Just eat." Jungkook stares at her.

Lisa didn't want to make a scene so she obeys him. She eats slowly. Jungkook holds her wrist and takes the spoon.

"Let me feed you. I want you to get enough rest." Jungkook feeds her. Lisa feels her heart beating so fast.

How can he be this sweet? I hope, he could be like this forever.

CONTINUE~