Chapter 45

Jimin laid in his bed and playing with his phone. Then, he saw the notifications, about Christmas in just a few days more. He smiles and looks beside him and saw the present that he bought for Rose. 

He not sure she will accept it or not. But he hopes that she accepts it. The door opens make him snapped out from his sense.

"Jimin." Rose calls.

"Hm?" Jimin raises his eyebrows.

Jimin eyes slightly widen when saw what she wear. She wearing a grey oversized sweater that reaches her knees and socks color dark grey.

ADORABLE!!!!!!

"What are you doing?" Rose asks as she closes the door.

"Chilling out." Jimin answer.

Rose looks and plays with her fingers. "Can I...Can I cuddle with you?" 

Jimin seems taken back by her question. He blinks his eyes and clears his throat. 

"S-Sure." Jimin moves the blanket aside.

Rose joins him and pulls the blanket over him. Jimin accidentally touches her hands and it so cold. 

"Why you so cold?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know." Rose shrugs her shoulder. 

Jimin holds her hands to feel it again. Somehow, Rose loves this feeling. Jimin's hands are so warm and she feels like she hasn't felt this for a long time already. Her heart beating so fast. 

"Let me warm you." Jimin says.

"Anyway, why you suddenly want to cuddle with me? No offense though but just curious." Jimin asks.

"Well, I...um..." Rose didn't know what to say.

He waits for Rose's answer while looking at her. She lifted her gaze and about to say something but their face is really close. All the word she wants to say is gone.

Jimin eyes softened, his hand caressing her cheeks gently. Rose closed her eyes and feels the warmth of his. He leans his forehead on her. 

"I don't know why you change so fast but...I love it." Jimin whispers.

Rose opens her eyes. She holds his hand that on her cheek, while her other hand on his chest.

"I can't wait for Christmas." Rose smiles.

"Me too." Jimin grins. He leans forward to kiss her but Rose is fast enough.

She sits up and gives her back to him. Jimin surprise by her action.

"I want to watch tv. Even I'm changing like this, doesn't mean you can kiss me or do anything." Rose says in a cold tone.

She walks away and closes the door. Jimin whose on the bed is confused as hell. He has no idea how she can change so fast.

So, she torturing me in that way...

It makes Jimin dying to kiss her and hugs her like a baby. He let out a groan.

_______

Rose writing something on the notepad and Jimin whose went downstairs saw it. He walks toward her.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks.

"Oh!! You are here. I want to discuss something with you." Rose smiles.

"What is it?" Jimin raises his eyebrows as he grabs the remote.

"I want to make a Christmas party at our house." Rose says.

"Christmas party?" Jimin asks but his eyes on tv.

"Yes. I will invite Ryujin, Taehyun, Lisa, and Jungkook. We will have a big party together!!" Rose squealing brightly.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Jimin asks and looks at her with worried.

Rose smirks at him. She stands up and rolls her sleeves up and puts her hands on her hips. Her expression into a proud face.

"I can handle it all by myself, Jimin." Rose says.

"Are you really sure? How do you want to bring the heavy Christmas tree to our house? You need man energy too you know." Jimin says.

It not that he hates this plan but if Rose wants to handle it all by herself, he scared something bad might happen.

"Of course I will ask for your help. That's why..." She walks toward Jimin and standing in front of him.

"What?" Jimin asks.

".....I want you to take days off. I'm not asking but I'm ordering you." Rose smirks.

Her queenside is coming out.

"Sure I can." Jimin shrugs his shoulder.

Rose smirks. 

"That's great!! Tomorrow, at 8 am sharp." Rose pats his shoulder and walks away.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows. "Why I feel this wrong??" 

~~~~~

Jimin sleeping so peacefully. There are only a few days more before Christmas is starting. He hugs his pillow but that wouldn't be forever.

"PARK JIMIN WAKE UP!!!!!!" Rose yells while hits the pan with a spoon.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Jimin sits up, breathing heavily.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!??" Jimin looks at her with panicked eyes.

"It 8 am already. What did I tell you about yesterday?" Rose glares at him.

Jimin eyes are so hard to open because he just wakes up. He tries to think but then it hit him. He let out a groan and fell on the bed again.

"Ughhh!!! It still early." Jimin closes his face with a pillow. 

Rose puffs her cheeks. "Jimin!!! You promise me yesterday!!" 

"I did? I don't remember I did." Jimin says.

"You told me that you can handle it by yourself. Remember?" Jimin smirks.

Rose glares at him. She stomps her feet and groans. Jimin looks at her.

"YOU ARE SUCH AN UTTER JERK!!!!!" Rose shouts at him. Jimin startled by her high pitched.

"Fine!! If you say so then I will do it all by myself." Rose stomps out. She slams the door close. Little bit Jimin knows, there's a little smirk on her face when she went out.

Jimin sits up and sighs. He pushes his hair behind and feeling regret for teasing her like that. He shouldn't do it because Rose is not in good mood with him.

CONTINUE~