Chapter 23

Lisa went downstairs and saw Jungkook watching the television. Lisa takes a deep breath and lets it out.

She about to walk but Jungkook talk.

"Why are you standing there? Do you need anything?" Jungkook asks without eyes contact

How does he know I'm here?

"If you asking yourself how I notice your presence well, I can feel it. Your aura is so strong." Jungkook smirks.

Lisa looks down and plays with her fingers. She couldn't take Jungkook jokes because she's too scared.

Jungkook notices her expression. He narrows his eyes.

"What's wrong? Do you need anything?" Jungkook asks.

"I..." Lisa hesitates to say it.

"Just spill it out." Jungkook says.

Lisa walks to him slowly and slowly. Soon she already in front of Jungkook, she decides to tell him.

"J-Jungkook, I-I want to ask." Lisa let it out.

"What is it?" Jungkook asks.

"Can we...C-Can we visiting...R-Rose and Jimin?" Lisa asks.

Jungkook staring at her. He didn't respond to her anything but just silence.

He thinking about it while Lisa regrets asking that. Jungkook raises his hands and Lis shuts her eyes close tightly.

"Why you so afraid to ask?" Jungkook pulls her to his laps.

Lisa yelped in surprised and hold his shoulder. Smirks on his face are too hard to handle for her.

"I-I just scared...that...you might..a-angry." Lisa looks down.

You asking that like you don't realize what you did to me before.

Jungkook chuckled and caresses her cheeks.

"Jimin Hyung is my friend. More like a brother. Talking about visiting him and his girlfriend is one of a good idea." Jungkook smiles.

"So, can we...go now?" Lisa lifted her gaze.

Jungkook looks into her eyes deeply. So do Lisa. Jungkook hands hold her cheeks while the other hand holds her waist.

"We will. But before that, let's have out time first." Jungkook leans closer.

Lisa's breath hitched and without let, she responds anything, Jungkook lips already on her.

Lisa didn't respond to the kiss. Jungkook let out a growl and bite her lips. That makes Lisa gasp and give him the chance to enter.

Jungkook hands slowly get in her shirts and do his job.

"Mmmm..." Lisa moans.

"I like your moan." Jungkook smirks.

Lisa looks down at blushing. Jungkook giggles and continue his work.

~~~~~

Jungkook parks his car and turns off the engine. Lisa frowning when seeing the house.

"Are they out already? It looks like silence." Lisa says.

"Let just knock first." Jungkook says.

They went out and go knock the door. Li's knock it.

"Hold up!!" Jimin voice being heard.