Chapter 33

Lisa wakes in their old apartment. She uses her saving money to pay the rent for a month and to buy her food, 

She sits up and holds her head. She keeps herself here for two days already. She staring at her laps and she doesn't feel anything already. Two days, just crying and crying. She just feels numb.

Lisa leans her back on the bed. Her phone ringing again. She just ignores it these two days. Now, she checks it. She saw a lot of unread messages from Jungkook

Lisa throws the phone away on the bed and go do her morning routine.

After a few minutes, she has done and wears yesterday clothes. She went out of her bedroom.

"I miss this apartment..." Lisa looks around. A smile appeared on her face. Then, she looks inside Rose's room and it empty.

There's only a bed, desk, and closet. Lisa walks toward her desk and touches it.

"I think...Rose lives happily with Jimin. I left alone here..." Lisa mutters.

The truth is, Rose is more worst than her. They just keep it secret. Lisa opens the drawer and saw her bracelet. She lost this bracelet and Rose didn't wear it. Not until Lisa found it.

Suddenly, someone rings the doorbell. Lisa puts the bracelet inside her pocket and go opens the door.

"Yes, who is-" Lisa stops talking.

"I know you will be here." Jungkook smirks.

"J-Jungkook?" Lisa takes a step back. While Jungkook takes a step forward.

"You will come here because you don't have any place to go to. Rose with Jimin and the only place you go is here." Jungkook says.

Lisa shaking in fear. Jungkook face showing her nothing. She couldn't read it. She can't see the emotion.

"Please..P-Please let me go, kook!!" Lisa yells.

"You are mine, Lisa. I'll never ever let you go." Jungkook glares at her.

"I don't want to be with you!!" Lisa try to run but Jungkook grabs her wrist.

"Don't you dare, Lisa!!!" Jungkook yells.

"NO!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!" Lisa yells and struggling.

Jungkook can't hold himself. He bangs Lisa's head on the wall and it makes Lisa blur for a while. He let her fall on the ground.

Jungkook kneels down and grabs her jaw.
"I never thought you dare to run away. I will be nice if you be a good girl, princess." 

"A-Ahhh..." Lisa holds her head and it bleeding a little bit.

"You always make me mad. I don't why you love to do it." Jungkook eyes becomes teary.

Lisa saw it and she shocks. She can't believe that he crying again.

"I don't like hurting you but you made me hurt you. Why you can't understand that?" Jungkook cried.

Lisa gasp for air. Her heart softened when saw Jungkook crying. But, she tries not to fall into it because she thinks he just act.

"I never want to hurt you. I love you. I always lost myself whenever...whenever you make me angry." Jungkook cried.

While Jungkook busy talking, Lisa tried to grabs the flower vase beside her. She knows it will hurt her but she can't stand with all of this again.

Suddenly, Jungkook chuckles.
"It so crazy. It makes me insane. If you didn't accept me or being sweet to me, I wouldn't fall in love with you."

Lisa heartbreak when heard it. 

Does that mean, he regret it?

"I don't know why it must be you? I don't wish to hurt you..." Jungkook says.

Lisa shakes the thought off and grabs the vase. She smashes it on his head and Jungkook groans in pain. He fell backward and Lisa takes this chance to run to the door.

"ARGHHHHH!!!!!!" Jungkook groaning.

Lisa wants to get back but she fights herself. She takes her things and runs away.

"LISA!!!!!!!" Jungkook yells.

~~~~~

Lisa walks without knowing where. Tears keep flow down on her face. She can't stop her tears. 

She doesn't know where to go. If she goes back to her apartment, Jungkook will found her. She on't have any choice, instead of calling Rose.

She waits for her to picks up. After a few seconds, she picks up.

"Hello?" Rose calls.

"Rose-ah..." Lisa voice begins to break. 

"Lisa? What happened!?" Rose become panic.

"I-I need your help..." Lisa says.

"What is it?" Rose asks.

Lisa sits on the bench with numb feeling. Rose waiting for her answer. When Lisa can't hold it anymore she just let it all out.

"I'm scared, Rose..." Lisa cried.

"Where are you!? I will come now!!" Rose yells.

Lisa tells her the address and she hangs up just like that. Lisa looks down with tears. She doesn't care people looking or not.

_______

Rose runs as fast as she can. Jimin whose behind her just waiting at the car. She tries to find her best friend while looks around.

Once she saw her, she run towards her.

"LISA!!!!" Rose yells.

Rose hugs her and strokes her hair. She can't help but felt worried about her. 

"Are you okay!?Are you hurt!?" Rose asks.

Lisa lifted her gaze and Rose found her sad and teary eyes. She then looks away. Rose knows it must be something wrong.

She sits beside her and holds her hands. It cold so Lisa pull it back.

What happened to her?

"I made a dumb mistake in my life." Lisa mutters.

"What you mean?" Rose asks.

Lisa looks at her slowly and tears flow down on her face. She bites her lips and Rose knows she tries to hold her tears.

"Help me, Rosie..." Lisa burst into tears.

Rose hugs her and pats her back. She hates to see her best friend sad like this. 

"Shhh, I'm here. Can you tell me what happened?" Rose asks.

"It was Jungkook..." Lisa sobbing.

CONTINUE~