Chapter 34

Rose sigh as she sits on the couch. She already sends Lisa to the new apartment and she pays it will her money. That apartment is without Jimin knowing where. 

They scared if he tells Jungkook about it. She lay down on the bed and staring at the ceiling. She can't believe that Jungkook is a pyscho person. Like Jimin. Who can expect that? 

"Sometimes, we can't tell people everything." Rose mutters.

Suddenly, her phone vibrates. She takes it out and saw Alex messages her. She ignores it. Since he confessed, Rose never come to his class or absent from all her class including Jimin.

She has been giving Jimin a lot of excuses and Jimin believes it. Little did she know, Jimin knows she lied and why she lied.

Then, Alex calls her. Rose fade up and answer him.

"What do you want?" Rose asks harshly.

"Rose, please. Come back. I promise we wouldn't talk about it and we will make it like, I never did it." Alex pleaded.

"You think it easy? Trust me. You will break the promise. Because of what? Because I'm still inside your head." Rose says.

"No!! I mean...I know. But, you miss all the class and it ruins your work, you know that right?" Alex says.

It true. It will ruin Rose's work. She sits up and sighs.

"As long as I didn't see your face and it will be fine." Rose says.

"Fine. Before that, can we meet for the last time?" Alex asks.

Rose thinks about it first. She thought, if she meets him for the last time, he wouldn't disturb her again. 

"Okay. At the cafe near Jimin company. Tomorrow, at 9 am." By that, Rose hangs up.

She throws her phone on the bed and sighs. The door suddenly opens. Rose lifted her gaze and meet Jimin cold eyes.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Rose asks.

Jimin staring at her. Rose confused with it. She stands up and walks closer to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Rose holds his shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Jimin smiles. Rose can see that smile is trying to tell her something but Rose just shrugs it off.

"I will cook for dinner." Rose about to walk away but Jimin holds her wrist.

She looks at Jimin with confusion. Jimin turns his head to Rose.

"Do you have anything to say to me?" Jimin asks.

"Huh? No. I don't have anything to say to you." Rose answer.

Jimin then smiles and let her go.

"If you say so then okay." Jimin smiles.

"Why are you asking though?" Rose asks.

"Nothing. Just asking." Jimin chuckles.

Rose giggles and walks away. Jimin takes her phone and saw the messages that Alex send it to her. He chuckles darkly.

"Rose, you make a good lied. Looks like, I have to deal with both of you." Jimin mutters.

~~~~~~

Next morning, Rose already dressed up with a white top and blue jeans. She checks herself for the last time and grabs her bag.

She wemt downstairs and wear her shoes. Jimin is not at home. He went out for a work and Rose left alone because she give Jimin an excuses again.