Chapter 22

Ed is just aahh<3<3

Chapter 22
...
We stayed in that position for quite sometime, I felt safe and comfortable.
And I kept thinking.
Are we like dating?
How can so many things happen in just a day?

Then all of a sudden, my phone buzzed, signing there was a text. We broke up from our position while I reached to my phone.

At first I thought it was Greyson, apologizing. But it was Ashley, he really didn't care about me huh? Its fine though, Clayton is here for me.

The text said:
Where are you?

I locked back my phone and shoved it back to my bag.

"Who's that?" he asked, concerned.

"Ashley, I better get back, its getting late," I said as I stood up, he joined me and walked with me to the elevator and to my room.

When we were in front of my room, we stayed awkwardly quiet for a while, his eyes focused on me.

"Um so, see you tomorrow?" he said still looking at me.

I nodded, "yeah".

He took a step and kissed my forehead, "good night," he said then he walked to his room.

I blushed and swiped the room card and went in, Ashley was sitting on the couch and her eyes went to me.

I closed the door behind me, trying hard not to smile and head to my bed.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Umm, nothing," I said nervously.

"Liar," she said sitting to the spot next to me "Spit it out".

I then told her everything that happened, starting from my feelings for Greyson until the time he kept asking about her. Its kind of weird talking about that to her, but she was cool about that. But I didn't tell her about the clayton part.

After I was done telling her everything, she asked me, "Then why are you so blushy,then?".

"Nothing,"

"You know you suck at lying right?"

I sighed.

We stayed silent for a while, Ashley looking at me, hoping for answers.

I replayed what happened in my head, a smile formed in my face.

"We kissed,".

Ashley's eyes widen and she smiled widely, "God finally answered my prayers!"

She started laughing and I joined her too. She then asked for details, so I told her the story starting from the way he was acting weird until the time in the pool.

Ashley looked somewhat happy, and I went to take a long shower. I stood under the pouring water, thinking how something bad and good can squeeze in just a day.

Earlier today, I was heart broken, sad, devastated and broken. Yet also earlier today, I felt happy, fireworks, loved and in love.

I thought about Clayton. His smile, his deep eyes, his lips, his body posture, the way he walk, his smile and his voice.

"I love him," I said to myself.

Did I just said that?

I smiled to myself.

I dried myself and put on some comfortable clothes and went out of the bathroom. Ashley was fast asleep in her bed, looking so tired.

I jumped to my bed and checked my phone, there was a text from Clayton. It said:
Meet me in the lobby at 7:)

Bah, I hope I could wake up that early. But I replied "Okay:)" to him anyway.

And then I set my alarm at 6.30AM, so I would have around 7hours of sleep, good enough.

I tried sleeping, but what happened just now kept playing in my head, making me smile repeatedly.

~
Yayy! Comment and vote:)

And i want to give a shoutout to a wonderful person, EllaTheBella , check her stories and vote!

And also check out and vote my new story, "The royal keeper" i would appreciate it so much!:)

xoxo,
Fe