Chapter 4

I woke up in the feeling of falling. The sun was shining so brightly I have trouble seeing. After concentrating, I sat up and saw people with bathing suits and shorts walking pass by, how long was I out?

"Here," Clayton said with a small smile while handing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks."

The beach was quite full of people, but its so beautiful. The water is clear blue and the sand looks so clean like nobody ever stepped on it. The sound of waves crashing to the shore is just inevitably amazing. I want stay here for the rest of my life.

When we got out of the car, I realized that I didn't have my bathing suit with me. So I took a pair of shorts, a white t-shirt just in case I need to change and also my favorite sunglasses. I also put on some sunblock so my skin wouldn't turn so red that I would look like a tomato.

We looked for a spot to sit and put our things, we got a spot close to a man who was selling some stuffs. I saw Clayton taking his necklace off, I never knew he wore one. He has the initial 'M' on it.

"What does M stands for?" I asked.

"Oh, it stands for Meredith" he said smiling dreamily.

"It's his girlfriend," Ashley said "Can you pass me the sunblock?" she added.

I threw it to her and she just cached it easily. "Nice catch!" I said and she just smiled.

"Hey wanna play around the water?" Clayton asked as he took off his t-shirt, revealing his perfectly toned muscles.

That 8 pack tho...

It's like those photoshopped models in the magazines, but this one is real and so hot... Wait a go Katie for being such a creep!

"Yeah sure. Ashley, do you wanna come?" I took off my shoes and placed it beside my bag.

"You go, I'm just gonna stay here and take some pics" she said.

"C'mon!" Clayton shouted as he ran gleefully to the water. I came running after him, he stopped and stared adoringly at the water.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked, his voice sounded amazed and soft.

"Yeah," I joined him as we adored the beautifulness of nature in front of me.

We just stayed quiet for a while, then he said "Wanna have a competition who can make the tallest sand castle? Loser buts ice cream"

"One, Two, Three!" I counted then we quickly tried to make our sand castle. I tried making it like an actual castle, and it was not as easy as it looks in pictures. While i was trying to make my castle, Clayton was just stacking pile of sand and it looked like a mountain instead of a castle.

He then stood up and said "I'm done!I win!!!"

"Hey! That's not even a castle!" I protested.

"No rules!" He said laughing.

All of a sudden he started throwing sands at me. I grabbed a handful of sand and threw it to him. And we started to have a sand ball fight, if that't what they call it.

Ashley came and took pictures of us throwing sands and running around like children. It felt great to have some fun and just forget about everything, but not Josh. I don't even know what could make me forget him.

After the whole sand war, we just went in the water to get rid of the sands and just sit and enjoy the view. Clayton seemed to really enjoy the view as he stared at it with shining eyes and a small smile,"I wish Meredith was here."

My body stiffens as he said that, I wish Josh was here too. Clayton seemed to realize my change of mood and stared at me guiltily.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine."

~
Yay me for editing todayy. I hope I get all chapters edited asap because the grammar and writing sucks.

Comment&Vote!!

Luvluv,
Fe