Chapter 2

I stared at her for a moment, not understanding what she just said. Well, that was until she started ripping out the pictures and shoved it all to the trash while I stared at her with my mouth open.

"How about you stay at my house? I don't trust you here alone in your state right now, plus my cousin is coming to stay," she said hopping to my bed right beside me.

"For how long?" I asked. I didn't need my parents permission anyway, like they even notice. Since I was a kid, they were always away and busy with work and rarely around. I got used to it anyway.

"How long what?"

"You're cousin."

"I don't know a year I think because he is going to move to our school for senior year."

Ashley doesn't live with her parents. Her family is rich and her parents lives in a fancy penthouse in New York. Ashley doesn't want to live with them because one she likes it better here in Toronto an two, she doesn't like to be around her parents. She says that they never even cared about her.

"Oh, I don't know. I think it would be better for me to stay in my room and just sob all night" I said.

"Seriously? This is what you are planning to do all summer? Katie, its summer, it is fucking summer! Now pack your bags and we're going to go on a trip" she said.

"A trip where?"

"I don't know, let's just have some fun okay?"

"Fine," I pouted, since there is no use to argue with her.

I just quickly stuffed my small luggage with some t-shirts, shorts, toiletries, and those kind of stuffs before heading to Ashley's.

"So, where are we going to go?" I asked while plopping to her bed.

"I was thinking that we should just go around and just have fun" then a doorbell rings "That must be my cousin" she said before heading out of the room.

I followed her down stairs to the front door. When she opened the door, there stood a blue eyed guy with messy brown hair. He could make the cut for a bad boy, I thought.

"Hi Clayton! This is my friend Katie," Ashley said before giving Clayton a quick hug.
"Hi Ashley," he said to Ashley then nod at me and gave me a smile which made his dimples show,"Hey."

I just smiled back.

We helped Clayton with his bags and went to the kitchen to have dinner. We ordered pizza just because a) it taste amazing and b) we didn't know what else to order.

"Hey Clayton, me and Katie are going to drive around to have fun for a couple of days, do you wanna come?" Ashley said munching off her pizza.

"Yeah. You should come with us" I added.

"Yah sure, that would be fun. When will we leave?" he said nodding.

"Tomorrow morning" Ashley said.

"Okay." He said.

We then continued to eat our pizza in silence. Suddenly I remembered the time Josh and I had a picnic and he brought pizza, we then stared at the beautiful sky. But i tried pushing it out of my head realizing that he has somebody else.

After finish eating, I volunteered to wash the dishes to give Ashley and Clayton some family time.

I went to Ashley's room, ready to go to bed. I lay down on my sleeping bag and stared at the ceiling. I will get over him sooner or later, I must.
Ashley said, "Better get some sleep. Because tomorrow, the adventure begins.."

~
Heyheyy, I'm editing some of the chapters because some of it are kind of bad so yay meeee.

And it's like almost 5AM and I haven't slept but I don't have school tomorrow so yaasss.

Comment&Vote!

xoxo,
Fe