Chapter 27•the end

I sprinted towards my locked, pushing people aside. I'm fucking doomed. Mr. Jackson aka my Math teacher is a man around his 50s and grumpy as hell. You could be 15 seconds late to class and he would be waiting for you with a detention slip in his hands.

Once I ran out of ink and forgot my pencil case so I decided to borrow a pen to this girl beside me and Mr. Jackson was like "No chatting in my class!" Then one class stared at me.It was horrible.

Moving on.

When I finally reach my locker I was sweating and panting so hard. I leaned on my locker as I catched my breath. The warning bell rang, signing that I'm already late for class. Great.

I walked out of the school building, thinking that there was no point to go to class anyway. I leaned on the wall of the school building before going to my car.

I went to my car an saw Clayton sitting in the pavement not far from my car holding a cigarette in his hands. He was wearing some dark blue t-shirt and some dark washed jeans with his hair messed up like he didn't bother to comb it.

I didn't know that he smoke. Well at least he didn't tell me.

After sometime, his gaze turned to me. He looked quite shocked seeing me but then covered it all up by putting the cigarette in his mouth and blowing up all the smoke.

I went in to my car and slammed the door shut and sat there, not bothering to start the car.

Should I talk to him?

No he's mad.

But I need to fix him.

You'll regret this.

I should stop talking to myself.

Nah..

I went out of the car and locked it back before shoving the keys to my pocket. Without thinking twice, I walked up to Clayton who was now facing the other way around lost in his own thoughts.

I stopped a few steps behind him. Should I do this? What should I say? How if he want to be alone? Oh fuck this I'm just gonna do it.

I sat beside him and was suddenly greeted by the smell of smoke. Not that I have problem with that, since my dad is a smoker too.

He glanced at me but didn't bother to say anything, he's mad alright.

"I didn't know you smoke," I said trying to fill the silence that was killing me.

He blew a smoke,"sometimes."

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened, he just ca-" I tried to say before he raised one hand, signing me to stop talking.

There goes my chance to explain everything...

I pursed my lips and looked down to my feet and his, not knowing what to do next.

"Ashley told me what happened," he finally said, breaking the awkward silence.

Thank God he knows what happened.

"I'm sorry," I apologized not bothering to look up.

"It's cool," he said casually.

I looked up at him in shock, did he just said that it's cool. When I looked up, he was already looking down at me, his gaze burning to mine.

"So what now?" I asked looking at him in the eye. His eyes were calm and was shining, at least he's not mad so yay me.

He took a deep breath and looked down the cigarette in his fingers,"
Well, we didn't know each other that much yet."

A smile formed on my face, I really want to kiss him. But that would probably be a stupid thing to do so I forced myself to not do that.

"So, what do you want to know about me?" I asked as I scooted closer to him with our shoulders touching. A beautiful smile formed on his face.

Maybe we do have a chance to start over. Maybe we wouldn't be the same as before, but different doesn't mean bad right? It would maybe be something....better.

Maybe we would only end up as friends or maybe we'll end up as lovers. Nobody knows. It's just a part of life, you wouldn't know what awaits for you beyond.

But what I know is what's broken can be fixed and these broken pieces could be put back together, like us.

~
So yeah this is the end, no epilogue. I just can't believe its the end oh gosh... All the feels. Thank u for all the comments and votes like seriously THANK YOU.

Oh and I'm gonna edit this story bc my grammars and spellings are just ew.

Buutttt I just posted a new story called "The Bad Boy's Heartbreaker" and i hope u check it out! And I delated "The royal keeper". Well that happened.

So for the last time, vote and comment!

So bye, see u on my other stories, thank youuu,
Felicia