Chapter 1

Ashley burst into my room and stared at me like I'm a pathetic stupid person which I probably am, "are you serious?!"

"What?" I said covering my face with a pillow. My eyes were swollen from all the crying, my hair is in a messy bun and I haven't showered since yesterday.

"You're still crying over him? Katie, I thought you will be over him by now. Its been 2 weeks! He's probably having fun with someone else and you're here in your dark room crying over him? Its ridiculous!"

"Thanks?"

"We need to fix you," she said pulling me out of bed and forcing me to take a shower.

I washed my hair and straighten it, I put on some makeup to help my face but I still looked like I'm a drug addict. anyway so yeah.

I put on some band t-shirt and some shorts because it's like a 100 degrees out there. Since Ashley was waiting impatiently for me in the car, I quickly slipped slipped on some flip-flops and took my bag.

"So where are we going?," I asked her.

"To the mall," she said pulling off my driveway.

"Are you serious? You're best friend is sad because her boyfriend leaved her for some bitch he met at the club and you decided to go to the mall with her. Yeah that was a smart move."

"You're welcome," she said giving me a small smile and focused back on driving.

I groaned.

Ashley has always been the pretty and shopaholic kind. She has this blonde hair and always looked good, unlike me who most of the time look like I've just got hit by a car.

After attempting to make me try on some clothes - which was useless because I just can't function right now - she finally gave up and went to eat sushi.

"Josh loves to eat shushi," I said staring blankly to my shushi, not having the appetite to eat it.

"You're pathetic" she said shaking her head.

We ate our sushi in silence. I didn't know what to say. I kept thinking what is Josh is doing right now. Do he miss me?

"Katie?" someone said behind me.

"Oh no," Ashley said dropping her sushi from her mouth.

I turned around and yep it was him, he was wearing a blue t-shirt with black jeans. He looks so cute.

I was going to say hi but then this blonde girl came kissed him on the cheek as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Who's this?" she said flipping her long blonde hair - or most likely extensions - after done shoving her tongue to Josh's throat.

"Oh that's Katie" he replied with a smirk.

"Oh okay, I'll meet you in our seat okay?" the girl said before walking away.

"I guess I'll see you soon around?" he said and gave me a small smile that melted my whole world before turning around.

How am I suppose to move on from him when he is like so gorgeous.

"This is not good," Ashley said.

I didn't reply.

"Katie? Are you even alive?" Ashley said.

"Aside from the fact that I just saw my ex-boyfriend making out with some girl in front of me, yeah I'm alive," I said, which sounded a little bitchy at some point.

We finished our meal and we walked around the mall. We didn't meet Josh again, which I guess is both a good and a bad thing. Ashley then drove me home because I was just not functioning at the moment.

"When will you be over him?" Ashley asked while jumping to my bed.

I just stared at my door. There was a bunch of pictures of me and Josh. There was a bunch, like the time we went swimming together or the time we ate ice cream and we got chocolate all over our face and.. I just miss him.

Ashley turned her head to see what I was looking at. "OhGod," she said "We need to clean this up."

~
Weyheyy new chapter! what do u think?

Comment&Vote!!

cyaa,
Fe