Chapter 9

"How about we just hang around here? i don't want to take the risk on bumping to someone in particular," Ashley suggested.

"Good enough." I said and Clayton nodded in agreement. He hasn't talked much since the break up earlier, which was completely understandable.

We decided to just hang around Starbucks, on our way, there was a photo booth. Then I gave Ashley a look. We always love taking pictured in photo booths. Josh and I loved taking pictures in photo booth too. I tried to not think of it but I just can't you know? He was a huge part of me.

It was so fun and Clayton looked better than before, much better.We took 12 pictures so each of us could keep 4. Our faces was incredibly hilarious.

Then we walked to Starbucks.
I ordered a caramel frap because caramel is life. Clayton ordered a green tea frap while Ashley ordered cotton candy frap. Wow there, we all ordered fraps.

We just sat and Clayton and I read our book while Ashley read her magazine and occasionally play with her phone.

I was half way through my book when Ashley said, "Let's go somewhere else this is getting so boring."

"Want to go to the park?" Clayton suggested.

"Sure," Ashley said and I nodded.

We decided to walk to the park because its not that far away and it took us around 15minutes to get there. By the time we arrive, we were all sweating. We sat on a bench and took a breath, I was never good at sports. Or anything that has a lot of moving in it in particular.

"Hey! I'm gonna buy some drinks there" Ashley said pointing at a stand nearby "You guys want?" she added.

Clayton and I nodded and Ashley went. I took out my phone and saw that there are 5 text. From mom.

"Katie? Are you home?"

"Where are you?"

"Katie? Why are you not answering?"

"Are you okay?!"

"Katie?!"

Oh man I forgot to tell my mom that I was going with Ashley.

"Sorry mom, yes I'm okay. I'm driving around with Ashley and her cousin. Sorry that I forgot to tell you. I love you. Take care." I texted her back. I didn't know when my parents will be home, because they have been traveling a lot since i was a kid.

When I looked at Clayton, he was staring at his phone, looking sadly at a picture of him and Meredith. He seriously don't deserve to be cheated on like that.

"Hey," I said,"You okay?" he is certainly not.

"I can't believe that I broke up with her." He said, his voice sounds broken.

"You did the right thing okay?" I said trying to comfort him. "You're too good for her."

He nodded and locked his phone and put it back to his pocket. Then Ashley came with 3 bottles of cold coke, God it looks so good. And yes. Ashley and I love drinking coke even though it was not that healthy.

~
Edited YAAY.

Comment&Vote!!

AANNDDD check out my other stories maybeee?

Thankiess,
Fe