Chapter 3

"Rise and shineeee!!" Ashley screamed, I opened my eyes and saw Ashley only wearing undies and was putting on a shirt.

"Urgh I'm scared for life!" I said before shutting my eyes again.

"C'mon! We gotta get going!" Ashley screamed.

"5 more minutes?" I said mumbled before drifting of back to sleep. Not long after, water fell into my face that mad me wake up in shock.

"Wake up!!" Ashley screamed holding a glass which I was sure was filled with water.

"Fine fine," I groaned with my hands in the air signing that I've given up.

I walked to the bathroom. I hit the door when I went in, I need coffee. I washed my face and went to the kitchen to grab some coffe. Ashley and Clayton was already dressed up and was also drinking some coffe. Clayton looks so pale and tired, maybe Ashley forced him to wake up too.

After I finished my coffee, I went to the bathroom and showered, brush my teeth and went back to Ashley's room to pick an outfit and do my hair and makeup.

I decided to just use a little make-up, my hair was pulled back into a ponytail and I wore a turquoise tank top with some shorts and converse. I brought my sunglasses with me just in case.

I took my bed and went to the living room. Ashley and Clayton was just sitting there while watching TV.

"Ready?" I asked.

"From an hour ago," Ashley answered while taking her car keys "Meet you in the car," she added.

Clayton just smiled at me and turned the TV off, took his bags and head to the front door. I locked the door and put the kets under the flower pot, that's where Ashley always keeps it.
Clayton and I went to Ashley's Honda and put our bags in the car trunk.

"Need some help?" He asked me.

"Sure" I said.

He took all my bags and put it inside the trunk. Put of nowhere, I remembered when Josh and I went to a vacation to LA. He was the one who put my bags in the trunk. Oh God I mis him so much.

"Katie?Katie?" Clayton asked, he was staring at me.

"U-uh sorry, yeah?" I answered.

"You're hand, I'm going to close the trunk"."
I pulled my hand and took my small bag that has my phone,headphones,gum,wallet and charger in it.

I offered Clayton to sit in the front with Ashley because I felt really tired and wanted to lay down in the backseat.

"Ready?" Ashley asked "I'm so exited!!" she added.

Clayton nodded silently,
"So, where are we heading?" I asked.

"I think we should go to the beach first, what do you think?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, that would be great" Clayton said.
"Yeah, but can we stop at a seven eleven first? To like get some drinks?" I asked.

"Sure" Ashley answered.

Ashley then started to explain her plans of where we should go next, but I completely zoned out and fell asleep.

"Wake up sleepyhead!! Don't you want to go buy some drinks?" Ashley screamed.

Clayton was already outside the car waiting. I got up and went out the door. Clayton and I went in and grabbed some things that we think is necessary.

I grabbed some Cheetos and other snacks, I also bought some sodas and I also bought a slurpee. When Clayton and I was lining up at the cashier to pay, someone called me from behind.

"Katie?" And i knew perfectly who that was. Josh.

I turned around and there he was, he was holding hands with that blonde girl and in the other hand he was holding a beer.

"Oh hi Josh" I felt both so happy and nervous to meet him.

"Next please" the girl in the cashier said, i turned around and step forward.

"I should pay," Clayton said.

"No it's fine," I replied pulling out my wallet.

"Nope," Clayton insisted, then he payed for it all.

"Thanks," I said.

"Anytime" He replied with a smile.

Before going out of the shop, Josh said "Hey Katie! See you around?" and I just smiled And went back to the car.

Ashley wouldn't like this.

I went in the car and suddenly I saw Josh running towards the car. "Katie! You forgot your wallet!" He screamed.
Ashley stared at me with cold eyes. I just rolled down the window and took the wallet.

"Thanks" I said.

Before I can say anything, Ashley drove away. "How do both of you keep bumping to each other?" She asked. She doesn't look angry, just annoyed.

"Who was that?" Clayton asked.

"Katie's ex boyfriend" Ashley answered.

I kept looking at the wallet he handed to me. Its like I can feel his fingers. I remembered our times together. Was it for real? Or is he just playing with me?

"Is she okay?" I heard Clayton say.

Without noticing, tears are falling from my eyes and some are dropping to the wallet. And I wiped the off.

"Yeah. She's fine" Ashley said while handing me a tissue.

"So what happened? Terrible break-up?" Clayton asked staring at me.

"He cheated" I said trying not to cry.

"Ouch" He said. "Hey, you brought our stuff right?" he asked.

"Oh shit I forgot, I thought you've brought it to the car" I said panicking.

"I'm turning back" Ashley said.

"Oops, sorry" Clayton chuckeled.

We reach the seven eleven parking lot. Josh was still there, he was chatting with that blonde girl in front of his car. I felt little jealous and sad.But I just stared at them from the window.

Ashley saw me staring at them, and said, "I'll take the stuffs."

I just can't imagine that he was now happy with another girl. Well the girl looks waaayy better than me. Her hair was curled perfectly and she was wearing a tight top and a mini skirt. Unlike me who don't bother wearing those tight outfit like that.

"Snap out of it!" Ashley said handing me the stuffs. And drove away, I took one last look at them and try to throw it away from my mind.

"You'll be fine," Clayton said looking back trying to cheer me up.

"I hope so" I said hopelessly, but I really do hope so.

~
Why do they keep meeting Josh tho idk tell me why people. lol jk.

Comment and votee~~

exoexo,
Fe