Chapter 11

Less than 30 minutes later, Clayton came back with 2 big plastic bags. From what I see around me, I guess that this place was kind of a nice place to play skateboard. The road was smooth, and if you fall you'll fall to the grass, its better than falling to the street.

Clayton sat and took out a tosca colored skateboard with a little pink on it. It was beautiful. How did he even know that tosca and pink were my favorite colors?

"Here," he said handing it to me.

"Oh gosh this is so nice. Thank you very much! I owe you." I said excited.

Josh once insisted me on trying to learn skateboard with him but I refused.

Oh shit I was thinking of him again.

Why.

Clayton's skateboard is a blue one, with a little white. It was nice.

"Okay, you both have some fun okay? I'm going to go for a walk. And maybe meet my friend who lives nearby" Ashley said standing up.

"Take care" I said in replied.

"C'mon, I think the road is smoother there" Clayton said pointing at the area not far from where we're sitting.

"Lead the way, master" I said giggling.

It was harder than I thought. Whenever I tried to move, I was threatened to fall. So right now I was just standing in my skateboard attempting to not fall and....
I was holding Clayton's hands.
It felt so nice and safe. Like I wouldn't ever fall or get hurt.

Weird, huh?

Right when I was thinking of that, he let go.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I protested ,still moving and trying to balance myself.

"You're doing good!" He shouted.

He then skated away and started laughing while I struggled to reach him. What a gentleman, sarcasm right there people.

When I reached him, he said, "There you go! Not so bad for a little kitty."
He said laughing.

"I almost died there! And I am not a little kitty!" I said and laugh along with him.

After laughing our ass off, we went back to the bench and waited for Ashley.

Clayton pulled out a sharpie from one of the bags.

"Give me you're skateboard" he said.

"What for?" I said handing him the skate board.

He then turned it around and wrote something, he gave me a evil smile while handing it back to me.

He wrote:
You're a cute little kitty;)
xoxo, Clayton
and he signed it.

Oh that guy.

"Do you like it?" He asked laughing.

Oh he's gonna die.

I took his skate board and wrote in it.
I'm not a little kitty, Mr.Frog:p
regards, Katie
and signed it too.

He read it and smirked.

"So are we calling each other animal names?" He asked.

"Oh it's on" I said raising my eyebrows.

~
So far I've edited 4 chapters omg yay me!

Comment&Vote!

Yay,
Fe