Chapter 17

That morning, I surprisingly woke up at 8AM. And being the pig I was, my stomach felt so hungry. Ashley was not here. There was a note beside my bed, saying:
"I went to meet a friend.
xoxo,
Ashley. "

Oh well.

I went to the bathroom, and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then put my hair in a bun, took my phone and head down stairs to get some breakfast. In my pajamas. Because thats how I do.lol okay that wasn't funny.

I went and took a bowl of cereals and an apple juice and took a seat. I ate my food in silence while scrolling through instagram an twitter.

I then looked up because my eyes started hurting. I probably need glasses but yeah. Then something caught my eyes.

Clayton.

He was eating some eggs and bacons right in the table across from me. Gosh I felt bad that I went ballistic on him yesterday. He has dark circles under his eyes, saying that he haven't got any sleep last night.

I was still staring at him, my hand is holding my spoon, milk dripping off the spoon.

He looked up and our eyes locked. I raised my eyebrows at him and looked back down, continue eating my cereal.

'don't look up don't look up' I said to myself.

But because my body has a mind of its own, I looked up.

He was already staring at me.

I could feel the heat in my cheeks, signing that I was blushing.

What the hell?!

I looked back down, finish and drank my juice and stood up to go back to my room. Clayton has left too.
I went to the elevator and went in. Right before the door closed, Clayton went in. His eyes widen in confusion when he saw me.

I pressed the button 7, because that's where my room is, and so is Clayton's.
We stood there in silence. An awkward silence. It felt like the longest elevator ride ever.

Is this thing even moving?

"Umm" Clayton said breaking the silence "Kat-"

Ding!

And the door opened.

Thank God!

I rushed out and went to my room. Clayton was right beside me.

"Katie." he said.

I opened my door and went in, ignoring him. Before the door closed, Clayton's hand pushed it back open.

"What the hell?!" I said, pissed.

"Just listen." He said taking one step closer.
I pushed him out.
"Get out!" I screamed closing the door.
"Katie listen to me!" He said, shouting and knocking on the door.
I sat on my bed blankly. Clayton was still knocking.
Minutes later, he stopped. I could hear him saying "Fine then".
What did I just do?
Gosh. That was so stupid.
I sighed.

I took a long hot shower, hoping that it could make me feel better. But no.
After I'm done showering I started to feel guilty for what I did. I tried calling Clayton but he declined.
Oh now he's mad?
I turned on the TV and watched some pretty little liars. I checked my phone and it was still 1PM, I still have 4 hours before Greyson picks me up. Man, I was bored.

Minutes later, the door swung open. At first, I thought that it was some kidnapper or something. But it was just Ashley.
She threw her bag at her bed and went to mine. Wow there.
"What happened between you and Clayton?" she asked sitting in front of me.
"Huh?" I asked acting confused.
The truth is, I don't really want to talk about it.
"Clayton told me that you went ballistic on him. What happened?"
So I told her what happened.
"You should really talk to him. He looks so upset" Ashley said, concerned.
"Why should I?" I said annoyingly.
She sighed.

~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS!! <3

Vote&comment what u think!:)

-Fe