Chapter 21

My favorite song of all time!:)

Chapter 21

....

I do want to talk about it.

I quickly splashed water to my face to clean the make up and drank a glass water.

I opened the door and Clayton was sitting leaning to the wall beside the door, face looking down. He looked so sad and broken. And he finally looked up. Hie eyes glowed up when he saw me in the door, our eyes locked for a moment. He stood up, and we walked silently to the elevator and went down to the swimming pool. I didn't even know there was a pool.

We sat on the bench nearby, it was dark but there was some street lights around us. We sat there, quiet, Clayton was staring down to his hands. And so was I.

"Umm, what are you feeling?" he finally said, still looking down.

I froze for a whiile, thinking. And said,"I feel like I'm not even a piece anymore. I feel broken. I'm in pieces, you know?"

He nodded and said, "I didn't mean it, I was patheticly stupid and drunk and decided to say that to Meredith, I just," and he paused "I'm not saying bullshit, okay? I really was broken by how the way you looked at Greyson," and he looked up.

His blue eyes stared at my more lighter shade of blue ones, I could stare at his eyes forever and wouldn't be bored. It was so deep, full of thoughts and feeling.

"I just want you to look at me like that, and for you to have feelings for me like i have for you. And don't you think that I'm talking like this as you ex that left. Iwon't leave, Katie. My love for you is too deep for me to leave," and he stopped.

is words touched me. He loved me. And it looks like he wasn't lying.

"I-I um" I tried saying but he stopped me.

"No, stop. Listen to me. Me leaving you would make me break even more. The thought of never seeing you again upsets me. I know we just met about a week ago. But everything about you affected me. You have this thing that no girl has,"

gosh clayton. i was speechles and frozen.

I sat there, looking at him and his eyes that reflected some lights while he talked with that voice of him. I melted and the butterflies in my stomach had gone wild.

He continued, "The look you have when you're sleeping, you look so peaceful. Or when you're reading, as if you're not living reality, as if you're living the story. The way your eyes focused on the letters, the way you expression change when something happens in the book and when you eyes shine whenever something good happens. And the way you smile, is just breath-taking. I want to make you smile everyday,"

He took my hand, the electric connection between us apeared. It felt so warm when his hands tuched mine, like it was meant to be. Then his hands moved, cupping my cheeks, warmth and safeness spread though my body.

I want to be able to be with him like this, I thought.

"Please forgive me," he said full of hope.

We looked at each other for a couple of minutes. I didn't know what to do and say. I wanted to say that I forgave him but my mouth doesn't seem to make a sound.

And so, without thinking, I pulled my face closer to him and my lips touched his.

i kissed him.

It felt amazing. Like there was fireworks everywhere, like nothing else matters. My hands was on his neck and his hand was in my waist. I felt so safe.

He kissed me passionately.

We broke up the kiss and I leaned my head to his shoulders. And his hands were on my waist, as if he's protecting me. I don't want this moment to end.

I just want to re live it until forever ends.

~

IMPORTANT!!

So I published a new story, called "The Royal Keeper" it has romance, mystery, and things like that. Check it out and don't forget to vote and comment!:)

xoxo,
Fe