(•̀ᴗ•́)9.1

(•̀ᴗ•́)و QOTN: are you going to comment? Yes or no? If you don't comment and only vote I'm fighting you end of discussion. Matter of fact if you don't comment, I'm making them break up.
——————————//////-////——///);!;'sjegduebrfb f x s chide he
A/N: I forgot who I was using for mark 😬 so if anyone knows let me know. But yeah I want to change his banner but he's GONE :) anyway read the book :$

"Yeah so do you do like them spells and shit though" I say as I run her hard ass feet

"Yeah I've been practicing you also have to like set intentions and like the power of the tongue and shit too though" she says.

"Alright well I need a favor"

"Okay, anything for you daddy" she says.

"I need some shit to make this person depressed or some shit. Nah nah, I want them to come back to me" I say and she nods saying she can make it happen just needs a few days.

Ivy really started dating this nigga. She was always talking about how's he's just a friend and shit now look. He the same nigga that purposely came around just to break us up. He has her now and don't even treat her right. Nigga kidnapped my princess and started treating her like the help. I don't like the shit at all.

I left and made my way back to my room

I left and made my way back to my room. Mark keep hitting me up about shit saying he think he want to do Ivy too. She was out here just giving my shit to everybody. I told her she can't get rid of me. Told her I'll force her to be comfortable with me.

She fucking blocked me on everything. She gets mad when a bitch approach her but she out here arguing and spreading lies about bitches all day. I was talking to Miarah because she hit me up and apparently Ivy lie bad. Been calling all her "niggas" ex girl goes and shit. She not even with the dude. She can't be. She know she can do better than his ass. Nigga be taking her out to shop at a pharmacy because he can't afford shit. I been peeping all that shit.

"Babe it's not even that bad"

"Don't do that"

"I'm sorry I forgot, Pookie it's not even that bad" she corrects herself and rubs her thumb over my hand. Her calling me Pookie and babying me. I'm spending my life with this girl.

"Yes it is you taste that shit"

"It's just broth Stokeley" she laughs.

"I can't" I say holding back a cough.

"Stop being a baby"

"I'm not being a baby" I say. It came out in a cough. I fucking hate being sick bruh.

"There" she says because mid cough she snuck the shit in my mouth making me swallow and choke.

"You could of killed me" I say holding my chest.

"No I wasn't calm down" she says pulling me to her.

"I don't feel good" I mumbled.

"I know peanut it's okay" she says kissing my head. "You feel warm you okay" she asked.

"It's a little chilly but I'm straight"

"If you took the flu medicine you'd be okay" she says being slick.

"Girl it's a cold"

"Mhm sure" she says putting her hand down my shirt and rubbing my back. I was laying on her chest and stomach.

"Bunny"

"Yes"

"Do you eat noodles"

"Sometimes yeah, why" she says rubbing my back still.

"Do you love me"

"Do I love you"

"Yes, do you love me" I say looking up at her.

"Of course. I wouldn't have dealt with half of the shit I have if I didn't"

"What you mean" I say before coughing.

"Th— the girls, lies, drama, heartache, all of it"

"I love you too" I say smirking.

"You better"

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Short because I'm tired and I lost my thought. Ignore mistakes I don't pooo (fell asleep mid way writing this and clicked o :(  ). I don't proofread so ignore mistakes please. Vote, share, and comment please. Also if you ever need to vent to me or need someone to open up to I'm always free. How have you been doing this week? Are you doing better mentally?