⚠︎︎2.7

^ imma use her and pooter (actually can y'all pick some one else he look too young bc of his baby face it won't work) and another girl for Staying Lowkey y'all want photo thingys like this 👇🏼 or no??

I felt someone tapping me making me wake up to realize I fell asleep in class. I been drinking and smoking all fucking week. Then I be slumped in class not hearing a word. I sat up stretching then looking over to see I was sitting next to V. She ain't really spoke to me since the fight with her boyfriend. Not that we was super close before but now it's just this awkwardness coming from her when she around me.

"Yeah" I said my voice was raspy and cracked.

"Class is over the professor is giving a small test next class. I'll give you the notes you missed and the assignments are all online. The next class is all online and then the one after we come here and take the test" she said grabbing my phone and pressing the camera button on the lock screen.

She then started taking pictures of all the notes she took. She also took a photo of the link to the videos they played today in class. I just sat there watching her. She was focus but ones she felt my stared she tended up.

"Can I come over and we chill and watch a movie" I asked her. She finished the photos handing back my phone picking up all her stuff.

"I have to talk to Jamal about it and I'll see Stokeley" she was about to walk away but I stopped her.

"Can you help me study, for real this time" I asked looking up at her from my seat.

"Stokeley I—" he phone rang and she answered then you heard Jamal voice come through the speaker. She looked down at the screen so I'm assuming it was FaceTime.

"Let me past" she looked at me no readable emotion. I moved my arm letting her walk as she spoke on the phone to him.

 I moved my arm letting her walk as she spoke on the phone to him

"Yes okay, I'll see you later... bye baby— oh wait" I said into the phone still talking to Jamal as I went up to my room.

"Yeah" he replied