𓆉12.6

QOTN: what's  your favorite sounding word? What's expensive but totally worth it?

Taking attendance say HERE:::

"I'm sorry, I was just going through a lot that day

"I'm sorry, I was just going through a lot that day. He was making me— he was irritating me the moment I got there and I know I he shouldn't have and I was probably being way more annoying— it's my fault I'm not mad I'd want a break from me too" I say into the phone.

"Charms nothing is your fault. I don't know what's been up with him. He keeps saying he's trying to talk to you and you not letting him"

"No he texted me today again and said it's not forever he just thinks we need a break. I don't want a break. I want him I'm not going to wait around like he wants me to do either, when clearly he doesn't want me right now. It's not a break we're done. He ended the relationship not put it on pause"

"How'd y'all even get arguing at the party, he told me the other day but you know how he is"

"I was getting us drinks like he asked and came back to some girl giving him a lap dance and he said he forgot I was there. Time being there or not shouldn't even matter. Why— I pulled him out and we got arguing then he brought up Jamal and said I'm believing Jamal thinking he's cheating on me, I don't even remember what all I said but I had asked to leave and he told me get a Uber and basically walked back in—"

"You said he told you to get the Uber"

"Yes because he didn't want to leave yet" I say upset at the thought of it.

"He told me you said you'd get a Uber"

"No I wanted to leave so we could talk more private and maybe we wouldn't be done but after all that he text me and said just so I'm not confused we're done so it wouldn't of mattered anyway" I felt like crying but I told myself after the second day that I was done crying about it.

"And now his ass— dumbass"

"Now he's what" I say.

"So since y'all ain't block each other or nothing crazy y'all still friends"

"I cant just be his friend. I've told him stop texting me and he won't"

"Ivy—"

"I'm going to want more then just a friendship I'm not going to be able to be around him and act like myself. There's no point in pretending. We shouldn't of ever been together"

"Yes the fuck y'all should have. Y'all will end up back together soon like none of this ever happened"

"No we won't. One minute he seems calm then he's telling me I'm childish  and a crybaby and that I'm only concerned with myself. I don't feel like dealing with it"

"He be drunk sometimes"

"Doesn't matter. I've dealt with it all before and I feel like we're back at the beginning"