12.0

What's a color you never liked until you got older? What's the nastiest veggie?

***most definitely forgot I never updated.. sorry but I'm not sleepy so maybe I'll double update***
Also I need my birthday this lit^^ that the next day we can't even explain what was going on or remember

 sorry but I'm not sleepy so maybe I'll double update***Also I need my birthday this lit^^ that the next day we can't even explain what was going on or remember

"Nah I'm not coming in this time. Tell her I said keep her friends away from you though." I say as I dropped V off at her friends house. I refuse to say at her place because she not staying here forever.

"Okay. I love you" she said leaning over and giving me a kiss. She wanted me to come in and see how she redid her room since she actually put everything away. I've already met her roommate and shit I thought she was cool. Now she's iffy to me because she invited them niggas over there to setup Jamal and V. Claiming she didn't know they knew each other and she said V needed to have some fun.

"I love you too" I say and she grabbed her phone and charger getting out the car.

She wanted to drive but I told her no. That way she has no choice but to come over when I want her too. We still never actually came to an agreement with her ex. A small part of me wanted to stay just to make sure his ass no I'm present but fuck him. If he does an stupid shit I'll have someone murk him.

[next day so don't get confused]

"Stokeley I got the job" I yell into the phone happily

"Already" he said. Him and Jah were out getting drinks for a party I think.

"Yeah I had a on the spot interview and then they told me I can start next week"

"That's good that mean I get free shit" he asked.

"Kind of yes. I'm just happy. I can have better stuff for school next year and get the stuff on my own. I haven't had a job since volunteering when I was a junior" I say toning down and finally starting the car since I haven't left the bakery yet. I don't really like anything from the bakery except the muffins and drinks they also have good lunch items.

"That's cool but babe can I call you back we bout to head into the house to help with the set up and the music is loud we here it from out in the car"