⚠︎︎0.9

Comment so I got something to read I'm bored.

My phone keeps going off of messages

My phone keeps going off of messages. Me and Jamal got food and talked and then he took me home. I was sleep until now. My phone laid on my bed. I picked it up the brightness hurting my eyes before I turned it down. Its 5am and it's Stokeley texting and calling me.

———————————————————————
messages > (418) 912-####

wya V 👀

in sorry V yuh bot quicky
💯

I'm drubjw she ga 😂😂

Ivy 🤷🏽‍♂️😬❤️ I like abt th
I want u I hwh  yew at 😬🤨💔😔😘

C run ngoejbt

😂🧐😛😛🧐🧐🤓
I'm gehrby meet at hah Piace

Calle J.E. bqcudj
Call me back

What you bit
answering yu b mad at J.E. 😒

😘😂😝🤣😝
😘😘🥰🥰😘
🤣🤓🤓🙃😒🙃
🤓🙃😘🥰🥰
🤓💔😝🐮🤷🏽‍♂️💔😝
😔🤓🤓🤓be r
I Ight j instead please
I ndon't was r you
______________________________________________

I sat up grabbing my charger since I had 12 percent. I plugged it in trying to read the messages again. They made no sense. More messages were coming in and he called again. I feel like since I talk to Jamal me talking to Stokeley is wrong but he's my friend. I just want to make sure he's alright.

"Hello ha V you answered" he said his words slurred and he was yelling into the phone. He then clicked the face time button which I accepted even though I look a hot mess.

"Stokeley what's going on, you alright" the phone was angled at his neck.

"I fuck with you Ivy, why you you you— why you you pick him over me" he said stuttering and then the phone fell. "Oh shit" he laughed.

"Stokeley I didn't pick anyone over another what are you talking about. Are you drunk" he picked the phone back up holding it upside down.

"Oh shit you hanging upside down. You do the the the voodoo" his eyes got big.

"Your phone is upside down" I tell him.

"See this why I need you, let me come see you" he says fixing the phone.

"You don't need me Stokeley. You should get some rest" I suggest.