:) 12.3

Defoe forgot 2 update n no one said nun been 5 days :(

"Leave me the hell alone damn

"Leave me the hell alone damn. You're a fucking creep and I'm tired of it" I say annoyed.

"All you doing is wiping down the fucking table and your on the clock so you can't go no fucking where. Keep talking like that and I'll get a job here too Bitch"

"Jamal leave me the FUCK alone. I'm tired of you, you should be tired of chasing me or whatever the fuck you're doing" I say walking back behind the counter.

"I'll see you when get the fuck off. You don't even have enough patients to hear what the hell I have to say dumb ass yamp" he said walked out.

I rolled my eyes and finished my shift. At this point it's like he fucking lives there too. Jamiyah says she talked to him but I doubt it. I don't want to keep bothering Stokeley because he's out enjoying himself and he hardly has time to really talk. I feel like I've been using all our time we get to talk, to just complain to him.

After work I drove to the apartment and sat in the car. It's not that I hated living here. Even with him around it's not that bad. Jamal just won't shut up or give me space. Have to lock the door so that he doesn't invite himself into my room to talk. I swear I don't remember him ever talking this much. I also didn't think he'd be as bad as he was.

I finally got out and grabbed my phone checking to see any messages. Me and Jade have started talking again. She lives somewhere else now. She said she'll be back next year. So I had a few messages from her, a couple from Jah and bean and that was all. The rest of the notifications were apps that I just cleared off the screen and made my way inside. I kicked my shoes off as fast as possible and sat on the couch closing my eyes and just relaxing for a moment.

"Princess—"

"Please be quiet Damn" I say opening my eyes annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I feel like I'm fucking up and I'm taking this situation as a second chance. I got to work on my anger and shit I know"

"I'm glad you know that now Jamal" I say looking at him.

"Can we talk a—"

"There is no us if that what you about to say. I'm completely done with you"