⚠︎︎0.3

I'm updating this book as I write also my word count stopped after this chapter so sorry if they're shorter :) comment and vote bc I like this book :)
Also read my two other books

I'm updating this book as I write also my word count stopped after this chapter so sorry if they're shorter :) comment and vote bc I like this book :) Also read my two other books

I had gotten back to the dorms. I was on the elevator. I had only been gone ten minutes. Stokeley was calling and texting but I told him I was gone. I'm not in the mood today anyway. I know it's probably for sex, that's what is always is. Sometimes we do end up just chilling like last time but overall I'm just a girl he's cheating with.

I got off the elevator carefully reaching in my pocket for my dorm key. I heard a male voice we made me drop the key. Looking up I saw Stokeley sitting outside my door. I was confused as he walked over picking up the key and opening the door for us. Well me because he's leaving, I told him I wasn't home how long would he have waited out here.

"Where were yo—"

"Stop, why are you here" I cut him off as he closed the door. I sat the food down on my foldable tray and placed my handbag on the chair.

"I'm not allowed to be here, where was you" he asked looking back at me.

"I told you I wasn't here why would wait ,what if I was gone for an hour" I said confused. I took off my jacket placing it with my bag and sitting in the other chair.

"Who was you out flirting and getting numbers with Ivy" he said in a annoyed tone watching my every move.

"What are you talking about" I said confused.

"So you telling me you ain't get no niggas number today, who you give your number to rather" he asked serious.

"Why does it matter who I'm talking to Stokeley what are you here for" I say grabbing my food and taking out a few fries eating them. I'm hungry he's not about to ruin that.

"You just going to keep avoiding my questions huh"

"I'm not avoiding them I just don't get why your asking."

"You not answering them either. Give me your phone" he said placing his hand out.

"No, what are you doing" I say confused as I scrunched you my face to him.

"Then who the fuck was you talking to"

"Why does it matter, he asked if he could take some photos of me ,he does photography. I said yes we exchanged numbers, I told him I couldn't do it today. What is the problem"I said getting annoyed as well. Why is he coming over here asking about what I do.

"You not doing it" he said with an aggressive tone.

"What, are you forgetting you don't make my decisions for me. We're not together and even if we were that's still not how this works. If I want to take the photos I will, simple as that" I look at him.