⚠︎︎4.5

Oop my book was recommended :)

If you don't join and elaborate in these your missing out

If you don't join and elaborate in these your missing out. I joke around with 90% of what I say on here in my replies but it's a fun time for the one time ...

Get the comments to 60-100 and I'll make something special happen for y'all.. not saying what but y'all can guess. Again 60-100 and vote:)

"V come on and you got w—this shit is messy as fuck" Stokeley says

I came over since he asked, well he kind of made me but I could of declined if I wanted. He was upset me and Jamal are still together but I don't care, it's not like I'm neglecting him or ignoring him anymore. I did last week but he made me mad after his talk with me.

"You started it" I laughed.

"Yeah but you getting the shit everywhere but my mouth" he groaned.

"Okay let me try again" I say smiling. "I'll get it in your mouth this time just don't move"

"Go head" he says putting his head back.

I got on my knees shaking the can and putting whip cream in his mouth and a cherry on top smiling at him after. We were eating ice cream but he only got little cups so all that's left is the toppings. I sat back and he placed his head up swallowing it and spitting out the stem.

"About fucking time" he laughed.

"Oh shut up you looked cute with it on you"

"That— Pass me the chocolate" he says.

"Why"

"I'm about to lick it off you" he said smoothly. I just stared at him not knowing if he was serious or not.

"Stoke—"

"Just pass—" his phone rang and cut off his talking as he grabbed it out his pocket. "I'm joking, damn, but pass it" he says answering the call. I reach over and do so.

"Mel the fuck" he laughed. I couldn't hear what was said because he had AirPods in so I just continue eating cherries listening to him and waiting.