❥12.9

✌︎︎QOTN: What's a good meat to pair with peas? Do you care if your food touches?

"Hey I know we haven't been the best of friends since you got here, but as a friend I really think you should go eat something

"Hey I know we haven't been the best of friends since you got here, but as a friend I really think you should go eat something. And maybe do your makeup. You look drained" J says standing in my doorway. I just looked at her.

"Come on Ivy the most talking I hear from you now is when you and Jamal get arguing. Don't let yourself go because of a breakup. That boy will most likely want you back within another week it's been like a month now" she said.

"It's not just about the break up, it's everything J. I'm fine though"

"You're not fine. Crying every other day is not being fine, neither is when your only eating a mini muffin a day and thinking that's supposed to fill you up and give you enough energy"

"Well it's filling me up. I've lost my appetite a lot now. I can't eat if I'm upset and you continue to allow him in so I don't know what to tell you" I say getting upset.

"Don't yell at me. If I didn't you'd probably never talk or get out the house aside from work. Ivy let's go get our nails done or something"

"No im saving all my money from now on" I say.

"Let's go get a facial I'll pay"

"No, your telling me I look bad to my face so why would I want to go out— look I get your concern but I'll be fine. If I'm bothering you that bad fuck it I'll get a hotel until I go back"

"No the room is yours, I was just trying to help but as small as you already were you just want to be a walking skeleton now Ivy" she said before walking away. I just stared at the ceiling laying back on my bed.

(Mark POV:)

(Mark POV:)

"Nigga how" I say to the tattoo artist.

"You getting this bitch tatted and she got a whole other nigga posted all over her page"

"Don't start disrespecting my wife now. That's our business just tat the shit" I wanted the outline of a girl with her legs up in a V shape with cherries tatted on my arm: Ivy has this cherry tattoo on the upper part of her ass I seen it in a bikini picture she posted so I was inspired to get something similar.