⚠︎︎8.2

♥︎QOTN: If you were in a musical what would you want your song be about? What are you wearing right now? If you got socks on your feet we divorced. We only wear socks on our hands with the pinky finger cut out around these parts patna... anyway so my niece fell asleep laying on my feet and she snoring bout loud as you be blasting your poor taste of music in them AirPods... Chile I— I can't even afford real AirPods got my shit from Walmart and lost them the second week. Then the other fake shit I got from wish— it never came it's been a year...😔
—————————————-

😔—————————————-

Twan POV:

"Well kiss my go to hell" I say shaking my head.

"Twan I swear it's not what you think" she says.

"I don't want to hear it you got me madder than a wet hen—"

"I swear it wasn't nothing like that baby" she cut me off.

I was talking to this girl for almost a year. We was together but on the low since niggas is weird around here. I'm open about the shit but don't over do it. I came to her room and she half naked with a nigga up in here man. I was confused asking her what in the Sam Hill was happening and she was fixing' to lie to me.

"Well I'll be damned. It look like you was naked with a dude I here Tina" I say trying to keep my cool even though I'm hankerin' a fight.

"He's like a brother to me it's nothing crazy. I'm covered and we don't do shit together you know I would never do that to you" she says. She had on one of them ethika sets but that is obviously underwear we not chilling and going out to eat in that so yeah I'm mad. Shit ain't lounge clothes or an outfit.

"I came over here happy like a dead pig in the sunshine and this fucked it up mane" I say shaking my head.

"It will never happen again I swear" she says holding out her pinky. We locked fingers and I just shook my head again leaving. She told me she'll call but it really came for my mood. It'll 'til the cows come home for me to be chill.

 It'll 'til the cows come home for me to be chill

"Stokes but that was never—"

"What are you talking about. You were packing to leave we've never said shit to each other since I've been over here" He cut me off.

"Oh, sorry" I smile. He was here helping me pack shit he threw a bunch of shit in a box all unorganized but I'm glad he's helping. "So.. how's you and I—Ivy" I say holding back the urge to barf.

"We good, enough about it" he says coldly. The room went silent as he lazily threw shit into boxes messing everything up and then he just gave up sitting on the floor on his phone texting.

"So you guys like, date or something" I say looking at him.

"What" he says glancing at me. I hate how he's acting towards me.

"You and Ivy... are you together or something" I say. I wanted to cry so I just looked away waiting for a response. I already knew the answer but I figured just maybe he'd say something different.

"Yes and you knew that so why ask"

"Just— just Uh, making conversation. I'm happy you're happy... even if it's without me" I say mumbling the last part.

I can't believe how bad I messed everything up. I'm moving to Hawaii for a month with FaFa her parent think it's for a class since they're foreign and all. I feel like if I was a little more mature then maybe me and him would of lasted and In the future this would of been our baby. This may have been us packing to move into a house together.

I'm so fucking stupid.

"You still got shit to pack" he asked standing up still on his phone as I quickly sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"Uh n-no go ahead and go it's probably her" I say looking at him my eyes were filled with tears I was hoping he didn't notice.

"You good Rah" he says opening the door and then looked at me. I just nodded.

"Pregnancy hormones I guess" I laughed wiping the tears that fell.

"Alright" he says before staring at me a little longer and leaving.

I broke down when he left. He was here maybe an hour or two helping but, it just made me emotional. I was so freaking stupid. In school every girl only cared and talked about being spoiled and if there boyfriends were allowed to come over so that was all I cared about. Sex was great so that was a plus and everyone loved to hear about sex with couples in the girl groups. It was a chance to brag and that was all I focused on. He went to college and then he got distant, we didn't well he didn't text as much he didn't visits me when he came home only for a little or he'd stay at the school. I just fucked everything up.

I still hope Ivy breaks his heart and does him how he did me and Melody. Maybe it will make him
Come back to me. I just want love, from him only.

I found out the last dude I had sex with was Trevion. The other two guys I only sucked they dick they were dumber than me. Asking if I was playing and if I can't get pregnant by oral. How the fuck we make it into college. SAT scores low as fuck. He says he'll be in the child's life so he don't want me leave. He's a hood dude. I mean hood, he sells drugs around the school gang bangs and all that shit. The toxic sex and love though was beautiful. We're not together though.

After Hawaii we're going back home and hopefully my parent bought my apartment and set everything up. I'll be around 7 months then and I don't want to have to do it. My dads happy he's a grandpa and his stupid ass girlfriend is happy she's a grandma. She called cussing me out though saying I'm irresponsible. That bitch. Don't come for me when you fucking a man who dick only work when he pop a pill.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter fam :) please Ignore mistakes I do not proofread :> Vote, Share, Re-read, and Comment

Hope you enjoyed the chapter fam :) please Ignore mistakes I do not proofread :> Vote, Share, Re-read, and Comment. Add to library:} I hate Russian Dolls they're so full of themselves.... 🙄