:) 5.5

👀🤍 vote now or click off &' remove from library

Mark pov:

"But hear me out, you single" I say pleasing her case.

"Okay an—"

"I wasn't finished. You been single what a month now. I was waiting be responsible and nice to you so I'm just saying wassup. I want to take you out to eat we come back I give you a massage, loosen the body up, then fuck you until  we die" I say.

"Mark he's your friend. It's been a month like you said. Matter of fact, have you told Jamal you even want to take me out" she rolled her eyes. She act like I won't have her legs on the ceiling while we fuck; and her eyes popped out, she better quit playing with me.

"The fuck I got to tell him for, but yes I have now take off your clothes" her eyes wired probably at how good I'm seducing her ☺︎︎

"Would you look at that someone knocked on the door" she says going over to it.

"Fine we'll have a threesome" I say until there was actually a knock. She looked shock though as she went to open it. I'm deadass we can make this a three person thing. Let me see how cute her friend is first.

The door opened and guess who fell out they ass and hopped up. Her side nigga. I'm the main nigga but the durag man is the side nigga. He not even the side nigga he the milk man. Nigga get ran down by pussy. Fucking pussy drinker, bitch ass. He can drink my pussy. Too bad because I don't even have a pussy. And I know Ivy pussy is my pussy but he can't have that either, she got a dick too for all he know. Faggot.

"Well Mark like I said you got to go" V says as she opened the door and let's me in

Why was this nigga even here, with the door closed. The fuck wrong with her. She lucky Melody coming in like 2 minutes or we might of argued. She know damn well that nigga going to try and fuck her every chance he gets and she gonna let him in, with the door closed.

"Whatever I'm not fucking him no way I though a bad bitch was walking through. Instead it was a ugly nigga" he says shaking his head as he walked out. I'll beat his skinny ass again.

"V Mel on her way Ight" I say going and sitting in her chair as she closed the door. Before she could walk away there was a knock.

"That's her" she says as she opened the door. It was dry how she said it but oh well.

"Hey Melanie" V said smiling, knowing Damn well she know her name.

"It's Melody but Is my boyfriend here" Mel says as V nodded and let her in. "Hey papa" she says coming over and sitting on my lap.

"Get up, there a whole other chair right there the fuck you sit on me for" I push her off turning back towards V.

"Why are you here" she says when I looked at her.

"I can't come see you" I asked, she looked at Melody. She's still jealous of her but can't give a reason why.

"You can but... I-y— if you was with her you could of stayed where you were and spent time together... alone... with each other.. you know" she says coming over and sitting on the bed

I turned the chair to look at her. She added highlights to her hair. She had darkened it last week now it's lightened again. As well as being straight, which she hardly ever does.

"It's cool girl we just came to see how you were doing" Mel says. I forgot she was here and it's only been a minute.

She wanted to meet Ivy because I'm always with Ivy.  This past month I haven't seen her like that I've deadass been at Melody room the whole time. I'd leave occasionally to see how V was since she had that bruise but it's healed now and her face look better. I only see her in class really.

"Well I'm fine so, you know you can leave" V replied. I laughed and Mel smacked my shoulder.

"Stop, no let's chill. He talks about you so much I wanted to get to know you" Mel answered. We're going to have to leave just because she said that dumb shit. I don't say shit to her about V aside from when I say I'm going to see her.

"Really because he hasn't seen me so, that's kind of weird" V says dragging it out some. She gave Mel this deep stare but they both had it.

"Don't be foolish, senpai don't you talk about her. She's like what your cousin or something" Mel said and I snapped my head to her. Do you know how nasty that shit sounds, I fucked my cousin really. She know damn well she not my cousin.

"Shut up Melody you sound fucking dumb. V we about to leave I was just making sure you was alright. She wanted to meet you because she swear I'm doing shit with you" I say standing up.

"Okay , leave now" she says looking away.

"That's not why. I just wanted to meet, maybe we could be friends, I think we'd get along" Mel but's in.

"No, we won't. At least we met, bye" Ivy says getting up and walking to the door. I've never seen her want me out this quick, yes I have.

"You must of been busy, come on babe let's go" Mel says about to lean on me and shit. I have no idea why she trying to put up this boyfriend act like we really together. We are in a situationship, we fuck. Not a damn relationship, the fuck she trying to pretend for Ivy already know.

"Yeah, bye Stokeley. Your girlfriend noticed, should of told me you was coming" V says and I laughed getting up to leave.

As soon as we got out the room she said bye again and shut the door. She ain't see if we made it the steps or elevator like she normally would nothing.

"She seems I don't know, like a little bit prissy" Mel says.

"She not, she just don't like you" I shrug walking into the elevator. She stood there with her mouth dropped like I was supposed to say something else. Before she started moving the doors closed and I just pushed the bottom to my floor.

She got in before it moved down though. With an attitude so I had to push her floor. I have never had her at my room and she not going to be just like Rah wasn't. Speaking of Rah she hasn't been to class in like 3 weeks now. She active as hell on insta but hasn't showed up. I wonder if her ass actually dropped out like she wanted to.

I don't want KFC I want YOU

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. Vote comment and Share! ignore mistakes NOT PROOFREAD! Give feedback on the book and good night 🥰😍😘 baby