Chapter 74 "What Are You Planning?"

Start from the beginning

Peter:Okay! I'm heading off now Mr.Rand so hope you have fun with Harry
*he spoke before he walked away while Danny watched with his smile fading*

Danny's jaw clenched about to approach Peter but stopped when he heard Luke calling out towards him. He turns to the house and sees the group walking out and MJ running down the short three step staircase.

MJ:Is Peter not coming with us?
*she looks around and watches Peter walking away from them and she forms a small frown*

Danny:He's not, he said that he was busy and couldn't come
*he said with disappointment in his voice as he still formed a small smile*
I'm sure Harry will understand

MJ:M-maybe...we should get going now

~~~~~~~

A black car was parked outside of Peter's house, inside was Emma and her driver with a gift bag on her lap. She was holding tight on the gift as she determinedly spoke to herself.

Emma:(you can do it Emma! Just walk up, knock on the door, and leave the present behind and say it's for Danny! Sounds easy...)

"M-Ms.Frost, perhaps I should leave the present instead?"

Emma:Nope! I can do it! I just need a few seconds to process things

"Y-yes"

Emma began to sweat and had let out a deep breath before sitting straight and grabbing the car door. She stops when she sees Peter walking down the sidewalk and walk up the porch and reach his hand in his pocket for his keys. Emma blinked when she sees Peter's side of his face and her eyes widen with red on her cheeks.

Emma:(h-he's-! He's the boyfriend! Is Danny not home then? Where is he?)
...he looks handsome as well

"Hm? Did you say something Ms.Frost?"

Emma:N-nothing!
(I should talk to him! Maybe we can get close and be friends since Danny never properly introduced us...but it would have forced him to tell me about their relationship, I wouldn't want that)
I'm getting out now so I'll be back

"Good luck Ms.Frost"

Emma had gotten out of the car and held the gift bag in her hand tightly. She closed the car door before she walks on the sidewalk and walked up on the porch. Emma raises her hand up to knock on the door but still looked hesitant and began to panic.

Emma:(oh no what do I say that won't make him misunderstand something? Will he like me or be jealous that I'm close with Danny?...first say hi and maybe strike up a conversation to hang out a bit)

Emma slowly knocks on the door feeling anxious when the door opens and Peter was on the other side. Peter had narrowed his eyebrows hiding the light headache when he sees Emma and she forms an awkward smile.

Peter:Hey...you're Emma right? We met at Danny's office remember?
(A headache now? Is there a threat somewhere?)

Emma:(threat?)
*she notices Peter began to eye her from suspicion and she quickly blurted out*
Ye-yes! You're...close with him aren't you?
*she nervously forms a smile up at Peter as he rubs the back of his neck nervously with faint red blush on his cheeks*