🏮| P10: From #qotd✨Aesthetes Corner |🏮

There is a section '#qotd' in our Gazette, the quotes are taken from a channel that we have in our discord server

There is a section '#qotd' in our Gazette, the quotes are taken from a channel that we have in our discord server. Some writers effortlessly write beautiful quotes which motivate the readers. Their originality is remarkable.

We'd like to appreciate our quote writers for November-December with the tag
'Quote Writer Of The Month: November-December'

Destiny is that part of life which, fortunately, is not under our control. Well, fortunately because, we humans have this ugly tendency to change unfavourable situations to favourable ones; and this would somehow ruin the equilibrium of the world as well as the Karma factor.
By NikkithaKJ

Be original. You're not a camera that can always make people smile.
By Aditi_Shrivastava

Irony smirked as the astrologer who told everyone's fortune sat under the tree in rags.
By JyotiiD

Search for that one little reason to live when you're surrounded by a hundred reasons to die.
By khushi_sri

You will never find peace with someone who flinches at your secrets.
By JyotiiD

Earlier the grass seemed greener on the other side, but as time changed it turned stale. I thought I was maturing but little did I know it was pollution, both in me and the world.
By ThatBiryaniWaliLadki

'HATE', a four lettered word with an intense meaning, the feeling of utter loathe. A feeling that can make a person feel secluded and abandoned in his own place. This particular fierce feeling has the power to burn the world to ashes. But, just like 'Hate', we have another four lettered word, 'LOVE'. Love has the power to burn Hate into ashes, when there's Love, Hate vanishes into thin air.
By NikkithaKJ

The light of a bulb can shine your room but the kindness in yours hearts can light up the world
By Milkytreatgacha

Everyone has a Story to tell,
Its just some are engraved in books
And some in heart
By Stariewrites

We should be like Switzerland. Neutral at war but always ready to be an inspiration for the world. Be it through medical help (the Swiss Red Cross) or protection (the Swiss Guards) or just about being an ideal example of living in harmony with nature.
Acknowledge your surroundings but don't let that bring you down. Use the same weak point as your advantage and show the world how to truly be optimistic.
By anupamarrao